LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

How to deal with spouse that disappoints?

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th July 2016, 3:16 PM   #16
NTV
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassbrain View Post
Rofl I haven't devised any plan. I just wasn't sure if divorcing over this issue was good/legitimate enough/if this happens in other relationships, because everyone is always telling me marriage is hard and to work through it no matter what. But, I feel like there has to be a certain limit.

We are supposed to head back to the states to visit family and I am thinking of not returning. I just don't want to act rash to have an issue with custody.

See an attorney before anything rash!
NTV is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do you deal when your spouse disappoints you - repeatedly? LightYouth Marriage & Life Partnerships 15 19th May 2014 8:03 PM
How do you deal with a selfish spouse/SO who is oblivious? mammasita General Relationship Discussion 1 19th November 2012 12:16 PM
How to deal with an emotionally unavailable spouse? giotto Marriage & Life Partnerships 15 29th October 2011 3:51 PM
Is this girl worth the trouble, I make all the effort..she doesn't + disappoints me. Mydish1 Dating 4 17th July 2008 12:35 AM
How do you deal with the guilt of wanting a divorce when your spouse does not? Quilly Separation and Divorce 20 1st October 2004 9:34 PM