From horrible situation to horrible marriage to happy marriage

Buongiorno LS,

Just wanted to update you all on the situation of my marriage. Things are really improving, we are having sex and being intimate, we still have our little fights/annoyances with each other here and there but after learning and understanding a lot of things about each other, I think we will have a good marriage as we grow. We are not completely out the woods yet but I am at a happy place in my marriage and I now know that my wife truly loves me. I thank God for salvaging this marriage, and thank you for your advice loveshackers, I was going to go ahead with the annulment as you advised but God made me hang in there and to all of our surprise things are working out! Marriage was created by God, now I have no shadow of a doubt that not only can he restore a broken marriage, but he can make it better than it ever was, you just have to turn to him and ask. I'm not sure if I posted in the right section. I will update again after a few months, in the meantime I will be lurking around and offering any advice I can give. I love this LS community, you are good people.

Grazie!

• Like 2