Not sure; I'm lost. Married but looking for fantasy lover

I'm happily married. I have been looking for a woman to try my fantasy with. I am bi curious. I have been trying many sites. I feel like giving up. Even my hubby has been trying to help me. I feel so lost and unwanted by women. I love my husband and I kw he wants me. Just feel lost don't kw what to do.... :( :( :(

I think that you are unwanted by women because you are married. I don't see this behavior healthy in any way. You'll have to choose to remain with your husband or divorce him and satisfy your sexual needs with both men and women.

• Like 1
quidproquo89
I think that you are unwanted by women because you are married. I don't see this behavior healthy in any way. You'll have to choose to remain with your husband or divorce him and satisfy your sexual needs with both men and women.

I agree with David, seems a bit odd. You are with somebody and happily married, isn't that more that enough. I understand we all have appetites, but a lot of people struggle to get what you have and a lot of people are not in good relationships. I would enjoy what you have with your partner.

But that's just my two cents, just try not to stress yourself out, don't worry, be happy :)

• Like 2
  • Author

I have heat of ppl do this b4 it is not uncommon. Kinds like swingers with out the other male. And no divorce for me me and my husband love each other more than anything

quidproquo89
I have heat of ppl do this b4 it is not uncommon. Kinds like swingers with out the other male. And no divorce for me me and my husband love each other more than anything

I'm glad to hear your happy. If this is something your a BOTH comfortable with then that's cool. Just try and stay chilled out, I'm sure in time you can arrange something :)

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear that you're happy with your husband and that you love each other.

Hope that you'll find someone who can satisfy your needs but I doubt that it will happen. If I were a girl I'd help you with pleasure ;)

quidproquo89
I'm happy to hear that you're happy with your husband and that you love each other.

Hope that you'll find someone who can satisfy your needs but I doubt that it will happen. If I were a girl I'd help you with pleasure ;)

cheeky b**stard lol

• Like 1
HeartbrokenNewbie

Ive got half hour free.... just kidding x

• Like 1
Ive got half hour free.... just kidding x

I have the whole afternoon lol:love: :p

****e I'm working today, so I'm out lol

I was joking, I only like girls( I love them all:love: ) you know. :D

• Like 1

Hi.

What sites did you try, and how long? Keep trying for a year, if you have to cuz I think the websites are the best tool for it.

Did you put your pictures? It should you help you to put a picture or at least send one to the one that interests you.

And I'm sure there are some sex party group within your area.

There is a subset of swinger couples where only the women play. The men watch. Your search may be too narrow.

There is a subset of swinger couples where only the women play. The men watch. Your search may be too narrow.

That's not really a subset in practical terms as it is the vast vast majority of couples on swinger sites.

Put up a profile on a legitimate swinger site stating you want to explore with another woman and the guys can watch and you'll have a hundred responses by the end of the first day.

most will be dreamers and fakes and creepy guys who don't really have a female partner but those are pretty easy to filter out quickly and there will be a lot of legit couples who are interested in the same thing.

The biggest challenge you are going to have to deal with is most of the women out there with the same desire are going to be married as well and their husbands are going to want to at least watch if not participate themselves at some point.

There just aren't a lot of single women out there who will intentionally become involved with a married woman just so the married women can explore some feelings.

Most single bi/lesbian women are looking for another single bi/lesbian woman who is already secure in her sexuality and not just looking to explore a few weird feelings.

There are tons of couples out there with bi-curious wives looking for each other. that part will be easy. The hard part will be finding other couples that will make a good match where everyone is on the same sheet of music and all wanting the same thing.

• Like 2

I, too, am a happily long time married woman that has the same fantasy of exploring with another woman. My H is very supportive, whether he participates or not. Our fear about some of the sites are weeding out the weirdos.

twosadthings

Happy marriages don't stay that way with third parties involved.

Just sayin',

Twosadthings

• Like 3
I, too, am a happily long time married woman that has the same fantasy of exploring with another woman. My H is very supportive, whether he participates or not. Our fear about some of the sites are weeding out the weirdos.

All the websites are going to have weirdos, wannabes and fakes. The quickest and easiest way to weed them out fast is to have both women talk to each other on the phone as soon as possible. Female to female voice confirmation will eliminate the fakes and crackpots in one move.

I would also recommend going to a swinger club and being very upfront with people on what your objectives and what your boundaries and limits are.

• Like 1
All the websites are going to have weirdos, wannabes and fakes. The quickest and easiest way to weed them out fast is to have both women talk to each other on the phone as soon as possible. Female to female voice confirmation will eliminate the fakes and crackpots in one move.

I would also recommend going to a swinger club and being very upfront with people on what your objectives and what your boundaries and limits are.

You do give good advise "oldshirt"! Since bringing up my urge of the A and talking with my H on many of your suggestions on my 1st thread, things have been incredible on all avenues. Just a thanks!

But, I want to say to the poster, don't feel shame for who you are. Your H dies not find shame in it. I think you can be happily married and have curiosities about sexuality. If it is something you both seek, it will happen for you when the right person comes along. There may he women out there that find us appealing but may think we are not interested in anything other than flirting because we are married. They may think we just want to turn our H on by flirtatious behavior or trying to just find him a hot piece. Good luck to you.

Michelle ma Belle

This scenario ONLY works if BOTH partners are open to it. Being on the fence about this isn't enough to warrant such a dramatic shift in your sex life since this is one bell that can't be unrung. Tread carefully.

As for finding suitable partners, there are many legitimate sites specifically tailored to swingers and/or couples looking for threesomes etc.. But like anything online, you will always have to sift through questionable profiles with shady agendas to find the ones that fit for you. It's just all part of the dance after all.