Married and dont know what to do

Xena The Warrior

Im confused and very unhappy. been married for nearly two years to someone who i thought was my good friend.

im now 3 months preg. and have left my husband back in the caribbean and come back to the uk. i left cos im sooo unhappy. he's changed so much and was in a round about way accusing me of being unfaithful, so therefore qustioning whether the baby is his.

im soo unhappy

Only you can make yourself happy. No other person can do this for you. You need to take care of yourself, especially for the well being of your unborn child. Lift you problems up to God and he we carry you, walk with you and guide you. Have faith.... also.... Listen to Garth Brooks song, "Unanswered Prayers"..... as you may not understand now... but down the road you will.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Butterfly_Queen

Hi, I'm sorry you're going trhough this, especially with you being pregnant. You stated that he had changed and was accussing you of being unfaithful. SOMETIMES the accusser is the one that has done something. Not always, and I'm not saying that he has for sure. Does he have any eveidence to support why he feels the way he does? If he has changed all of a sudden from the way he once was, something is up then. If you all are willing to work this out, then I suggest counseling for the both of you. Wheather he is willing to go or not, you should still seek some kind of counseling, so someone can give you some professional advice as to what to do. You need to stay strong and well for your child. Best of luck.