Thrill of Chase in a Marriage

cool thread! I hope it does! It is important to keep the excitement in a serious relationship, not to speak marriage...

I hope it does exist!!!! Both ways, that is.

StartingAgain

There are many, many ways to keep excitement in the marriage, but having to "chase" your spouse shouldn't be one of them. As InmannRoshi says, a lot of people play this game with their spouse and it gets them into trouble.

There is a role-playing game a married couple I know play from time to time. They will get dressed and go out to the same place seperately. He will then "spy" her and buy her a drink and start chatting her up, just as if they were single again. There is much flirtation and an invitation "back to his place." It's a silly game, but sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

I guess I'm one of the world's wierd men in that I never found the chase thrilling.

BOth ways, Startign Again.

I'ma fairly attractive girl so I got chased quite a bit, never had to do lots of chasing myself. On the other hand, I've tried that with my current bf, in our relationship. He seems to get a kick out of it! I like it too! Being in controll rules!!

Sure, I have got no idea how that works in a marriage, but what does this have to do with the subject of this thread :rolleyes: !!

Originally posted by StartingAgain

There is a role-playing game a married couple I know play from time to time. They will get dressed and go out to the same place seperately. He will then "spy" her and buy her a drink and start chatting her up, just as if they were single again. There is much flirtation and an invitation "back to his place." It's a silly game, but sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

My wife and I went to a bookstore separately and agreed to act like we didn't know each other. When I saw her, I looked at her as a hot chick that I'd like to meet. I would intentionally walk down the same isle she was in, acting like I was looking at books. She hardly paid any notice to me and her indifference to me really turned me on. After a while I approached her and asked her about a book or something and she blew me off big time. Crazy I know but what a rush! Eventually we called off the charade and left. It would've been even more exciting if another guy had struck up a conversation with her.

We've done the "watch her from a far" thing at a night club once. It was exciting watching other guys check her out but I think they might've felt intimidated by her and didn't approach her. I didn't want her to feel stranded by herself so I approached her like I didn't know her. This time she acted much more receptive and I was the lucky guy that took her home.