books that save relationships???

What books or programs have you found most helpful to you in regard to relationships?

I just got a copy of Divorce Busting, (Michele Weiner-Davis) and it has been an incredible eye opener. I have read dozens of books and they help some, but it seems like both partners need to understand the concepts and work the program in order for it to really have an effect…

You can fix your relationship alone, even if the other partner has already left! They don’t have to understand the concepts or agree to cooperate… it’s all about what you can do, what you can control. Finding the positives in your relationship and making them grow...

Remember the movie Butterfly Effect, how one small change rippled through to make major changes in more lives than just his own? She applies that concept to marriages in a way that creates hope…

I have already begun to try the concepts a bit in my stuck marriage, and he actually talked to me last night, he even put his arm around me.

So I do recommend it as a must read if you are struggling in a relationship, are there any must read books in your relationship cache?

"Makeup, Don't Breakup" by Bonnie Eaker Weil has REALLY REALLY helped me

For those of you who think your guy has CP, then "he's scared , she's scared" is good

PUHLEEEEZE...

The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura. Mind you, it is not intended for relationships that have the dreaded 3 A's - Abuse, Alcohol/Drugs, Adultery (on either side), but if you have a decent guy, you won't BELIEVE how following her advice can make him WORSHIP you!!!!