Ideas for second anniversary with little money to buy anything

Bee Fifty-Twos

We're coming up on our second anniversary, and we are really low on money, or at least I am, so I'm looking for good ideas for me to do for her for our day? We were married on July fifth, so would it be too much of a GUY THING to take her out with a bunch of fireworks and spend and hour or so setting them off? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Cheers,

StartingAgain

Fireworks for your anniversary? You bet that's too much of a guy thing. Do not ever, ever, ever make the mistake of coupling Independence Day with your wedding anniversary. You don't need much money to make her feel special. Your anniversary isn't about gifts (though most women seem to have forgotten this).

Why not plan a special day wherein you make her the focus of you affections and attention. Start by bringing her breakfast in bed. Then take her somewhere she really likes to go, but where the two of you can spend quality time together. In the evening, pour her a glass of wine and put her in a nice bath, while you make a light dinner for the two of you. Be romantic. When she gets out of the bath, maybe she can find the bed strewn with rose petals. Make sure tyou tell her how much you love her and how glad you are you married her. Make slow love to her and make it only about her.

These are just a few ideas. If you work it right, it will make no difference what you get her for your anniversary. Just give her yourself.

I like what StartingAgain said! Maybe someone could email my husband about that! :D

Oh and no, don't do the fireworks thing.

No fireworks...that could be tragic. Maybe a picnic lunch in a deserted area?