Need male opinions.

[color=indigo]What would you appreciate more for a little surprise (comes with the room) on a romantic get-a-way? A breakfast, or champage with chocolates? I'm trying to surprise my husband for our anniversary but he's not very cooperative. [/color]

bluechocolate

It really depends on the guy. I like breakfast but a lot of people don't eat first thing in the mornings. If he likes breakfast then that's your answer. You should go for the breakfast & bring your own champagne & chocolates.

Happy Annivesary.

When my first wife and I went away for a dirty weekend she would always pack a ' survival pack'.

I always took the champagne / wine and a couple of beers, for the night caps and or breakfast, and also took some baby shampoo to add to the spa bath so we had bubbles up to our ears!

She took either some chocolates, dried friuts, nuts, body chocolate and some oils for massage, all sealed up in a box so it would really surprise me when she opened it.

We sometimes researched for places to stay that were in the middle of nowhere with no electricity just lamps and candles, wood fires for heating and cooking. No TV radio or phone just her and I with our 'survival pack'

It was the highlight of a marriage that soon got bogged down monotony and every day issues and failed.

Good Luck

Jack ;)