My husband loves to go clubbing and I don't

[font=arial][/font][color=blue][/color]

Hi,

Me and my husband are newlyweds and he is in the United States Navy. I moved to San Diego, California to be with him. Since I have been down here we have had arguments of the club and other things that he does that just do not makes any sense. First off my husband knows I do not like the clubs. He likes to go partying and getting drunk. When you are married why do you still want to go clubbing? So we disagree on that all the time that problem arises. Second when his friends come over they eat up all the food and leaves stuff there and just know home training. But now that I am moving back to Texas they do not come over know more. Couple of weeks ago he promised me his wife that he was going to take me to the movies, he went and picked up his friends brought them to the house and then they left. So I put on my clothes and left the house. I am a good wife but until it comes to the choices he makes I get upset with him. I know marriage is about communication and compromising but damm why? He is a good husband when it comes down to the choices he makes. I love him so much and I want our marriage to work. I do not believe in divorce. The reason for me moving back to Texas is so he can still do what he wants to do. I think we got married to young. He haven't even lived his life up to the fullest yet. But give me yall's opinion.

shellgranado

he doesnt understand what marriage is remind him buy him a book he still thinks he single tell him that he do his clubs 2 a month with hisfriends but thats it the rest of the time is yours if he doesnt agree then dump him

What are your ages? I know that when my Wife and I first got Married I was the same way. I still went out with my buddies and got drunk and partied all the time while she'd sit at home with the kids. I've grown up since then and now realize that time spent together is a very important part of having a great marriage.

My thing was is that yes, I got Married too young and wasn't keen to giving up my lifestyle all of a sudden. So I didn't. My Wife was very patient in waiting for me to, "Grow Up", and God Bless Her for that!!! I eventually settled down with a steady job and a regular schedule.

Now we have an agreement, I go out twice a month and well, she can do whatever the heck she wants!!!! I'm so glad that she had the patience and love for me to wait around for me to gain some responsibility. I'm glad to hear that you don't believe in divorce!! Neither does my Father-in-Law and that's probably what saved my skin!!

So if you love your husband, and want a great Marriage, hang around and stick through it....you'll be glad you did!!!