the problem is we don't have any income now

If I tell him I will follow him he take it as I don't want him to take this job... so I feel gilty and ununderstanding wife

Then maybe you both need to try and understand each other and try and tend to each other's needs. I think a compromise is what is needed here. Maybe it's a good idea to do as he mentioned and have you stay with him for a week and stay at the house for a week. HOw far away is the new job taking him?? Sit down and talk this out. Think up different compromises together. Both of your feelings matter. All I can think of to keep telling you is to talk it out with him and try and make him see your point of view! I Wish I had better advice to give you...

• Author

I have been trying to talk to him. I asked him if he is not married who would take care of the house. He said that aunty would stay here. So anyway aunty will stay in the house with me by his plan. Then why can I follow my husband and live with him as a family?

I know aunty is not young and she may be scared to live alone.........May be he is worried about it.... But I left my mom alone who was not happy me leaving ........

If I came here to live with my husband's aunty .....I feel better I will go and live with my mom....... what the point of my marriage.... beside we both are not young and we shall plan to have a child in nearest future

how to have a family with a baby whos father coming just to visit

I don't know may be I sound selfish ..... But I would not like to have a family like this ........