Towards Marriage or break up?

Hello, I am very confused about what should I do in my relationship. I have been dating this boy again for 2 months after a 6 months breakup where he went out with another girl. Before that we were with each other for 2 years

I have come to a point where I have realized one thing. I would like to marry him one day. See, I was not sure before but I realized that then why was I with him at all?

Since I have known this I have told him so. He says he wants to be with me but not in serious relationship. Cause he is not ready for marriage. . He is aware of our age differences and he believes I should get marry within one year or so. SO he says he doesn't want to ruin my life by being with me and then maybe one day decides I am not the one. The first break up was a culmination of his feeling guilty he wont marry me, see I am 28 and he is 25. But I have not ever asked him to marry me , nor pressured him. It is something of his own, I have assured him at that time it was OK, that I am there, that I love him and we would eventually..if both of us want to. But he would constantly bring the topic and then he broke it off and went with another girl and it was a disaster time for me. (see previous posts)

Now I have proposed him the following:

That he should decide within 2 weeks if he wants a serious relationship or not with me. This means he will try his best to get married to me, will do all he needs to do from meeting my parents and introducing me to his and all that. AND work to it. And if within 6 months we realize we cannot go through the relationship then we can break it off. Either he or me. But that I don't want to be with him, without him taking responsibility of his actions.

Now I also have said to him if he says no the n I would never again come back to him cause I have been deeply hurt over and over again.

The current situation is he says no, to my suggestion. He didn't take 2 weeks, he said it within 3 days. But he wants me to hang out with him as friends. He doesn't say like no calls, instead he says we will talk tomorrow.

I feel really used cause I never thought I would be in such a loving relationship where I would not end up marrying him. I have not thought about marriage with anyone before except with him. And my problem is I don't know if I hang out there, or even engage in a "not so serious relationship" (he would be committed just to me but the marriage is the not serious part) if one day he will realize we are meant to be. But then time is in his side, if I end up going with him for another 3 years and then he splits. I will be past 30s and starting all over again is difficult.

What is your opinion? I am clue less.

catspajamas

You do not want marry a guy who thinks he may find somebody else. That traslates to him always on the look out for the next big thing. He won't be focusing on you. Marriage has to be complete on both ends. If he's not ready then "you" as a couple aren't ready..