Woman asking Man............a little confusing

I am a single mother of 2....had a bad marrige...and now am in love with the man of my dreams...we have been together for 2 years and he love my children.

We have talked about marriage, but I feel he is to shy to ask. I want to, but don't know how to go about it. Not just for me, but for my children. He is the perfect role model they need. What should I do? Wait forever for him to ask? I have already pulled the whole 'paying for a lawyer to get my maiden name back'.

Help......

I am not sure what so say- has this guy had any previous relationships?

Maybe try to bring it in casual conversation without saying the m (marriage) word.

For example:

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to wake up and the morning and not have to ever leave. I dream about it quite often. (Now would be a perfect time to go on about how about your dreams about him in a causal way).

See, where that brings you.

If no response then you may have to take the direct route.

Good luck.

You can ask him to get married. Shocking, but women have done it through the ages. I sometimes think that the population on Earth might actually be less now if women had not taken things into their own hands throughout Time.

Just say, "You're everything to me, Rocco, and I can't stand the thought of going through life without you. Will you make the happiest woman alive and marry me?"

Then he'll either say "YES!" (kiss kiss) or "I have to go get cigarettes" (slamming door, car peeling out of driveway). And you'll know. Better than waiting.

Originally posted by confused24

I have already pulled the whole 'paying for a lawyer to get my maiden name back'.

From your wording, it looks like you did this as a hint to him to ask you to marry him? I'm not sure, because it's sort of confusing. If you want him to marry you, then you should try leaving less subtle hints; like swooning during a debeers commercial or something. :D

TheManlyMan

Try putting on some cow bells and spin around in a circle a half a dozen times, once you're done doing that.. whip out the monkey which will then have the ring attached.. that will work!

You guys are being silly!! :D

After two years Confused, you don't have to ask him to marry you, but you have a right to know which way the relationship is going. You are a Mom and want to know the future of things.

I wouldn't be confrontational....but very sweet and sexy about it.