Monster future mother in law

Hi everyone!

I just need to vent a little. I have been with my b/f for 5 years now. He is younger than I am . Anyway, my b/f parents are from Romania and decided they wanted to move back.They came and stayed with us a few weeks before they left. My future mother in law was not too friendly with me. I was walking out the door to work one day and she wouldn't talk to me and would roll her eyes at me. I asked b/f what was wrong with her and he said she told him that i don't talk to her enough, I don't buy her gifts, and she didn't like the living arrangements in my house. My son has been staying with us and she doesn't approve.

They ended up leaving to Romania and staying with family there and could not find jobs and ran out of money. They also got kicked out of both places they were staying at. Her and her husband had no where to go and ended up staying with a neighbor.I told my b/f that we could not leave them there like that ! We ended up spending almost $5,000 on them in airline tickets, paying their car payment, sending them money while they were broke. My b/f had already had tickets for himself to go to Romania and went ahead and left and his parents came to stay with me. The first couple of weeks were ok. Even though she took over my kitchen and household I was able to deal with it. I sat down at the table with her and talked hours after hours with her so she didn't feel I was ignoring her. I bought her roses for her birthday and had my son and his girlfriend go get her an ice cream cake, so she would feel special. One day we were talking she sat down and told me she didn''t like my sons g/f. Which by the way is very very sweet, but a little shy. I asked her why and she couldn't come up with a valid reason. She started treating her bad like she had me in the past. She would roll her eyes at her and slam cabinet doors and go huffing off into her room. Then I had a death in the family and I had to go to vegas to pick up 2 of my children to attend the funeral in Florida. My son had called his g/f and asked for her to come to my house and pick up something out of his room. My sons g/f usually justs walks in my house but this time she thought she would be polite and just knock. My future MIL was sitting right next to the door but would not answer it. So my sons g/f just went ahead and came in to do what she needed to do. Same thing happened the rolling of the eyes at her and slamming things around. When I got back from Florida they said they were leaving and going to find jobs in Vegas in a week. I had tried to call my b/f when I got back and couldn't get a hold of him , so she picked up the phone and called. She proceeded to tell me that they were from a small town in Romania and all the young people in town would go hang out in the pubs on Friday and Saturday nights. Then proceeded to tell me that all the 21 year old girls went to hang out there and that she could'nt see why her son would want to do that and so on. I think she was trying to put ideas in my head. I got up the next morning and they said they were leaving now. This left me dumb-founded. Why the immediate rush? They wouldn't even talk to me , she even left the embroidery kit I bought her behind. It felt like a big slap in the face. No thank you for helping them out or anything. Just a feeling of , What did I do wrong? I was more than friendly to them! I am thinking the mother just don't want to let her little boy go and wan'ts to control his life, so she wants me out of the picture, so she can have all of his attention. I really don't know! Extremely puzzled!!!!!!!!