i have been in love with the same guy since jr high although we have only been dating for a short while. we talk everyday and for some reason we always argue about the smallest things. he moved out of our apartment and now i'm lonely. we still go out and do things that couples do except for the physical portion. i don't know what to do because i miss him and i want him to move back in but right now he thinks that we should fix all of our problems first. i agree with him to a certain extent, only our conversations are limited because he lives with his ill grandmother. PLEASE HELP.

If you aren't able to get out together and have fun doing things, your relationship won't last. I'm not sure if you want it to if you are going to keep arguing about small things.

You've got to use whatever energy you have to get this back on track. I don't buy the sick grandmother excuse. There are ways to conduct a healthy relationship if there's a will to do so.

Take advantage of the time you have alone with yourself to discover other things outside of your r/s. Other men, hobbies, activities, whatever!

This alone time, well do more good than you think. Even if you feel you need him more the best thing is to be on your own. Live by yourself for awhile. You said it yourself, your both young. So why rush it.

Slow down, get to know each other all over again. Have fun, this is not a bad expierence.

If you aren't able to get out together and have fun doing things, your relationship won't last. I'm not sure if you want it to if you are going to keep arguing about small things. You've got to use whatever energy you have to get this back on track. I don't buy the sick grandmother excuse. There are ways to conduct a healthy relationship if there's a will to do so.

look for sum one else or work it out

i have been in love with the same guy since jr high although we have only been dating for a short while. we talk everyday and for some reason we always argue about the smallest things. he moved out of our apartment and now i'm lonely. we still go out and do things that couples do except for the physical portion. i don't know what to do because i miss him and i want him to move back in but right now he thinks that we should fix all of our problems first. i agree with him to a certain extent, only our conversations are limited because he lives with his ill grandmother. PLEASE HELP.

You are quite welcome and I'm glad our posts helped in some way. Hope everything works out...and it always does sooner or later.