I really like her, how do i gain her heart?

NomadErick89

She's a youtube celebrity, i just can't stop thinking about her, what i have to do to gain her heart, it's gonna be kinda difficult cuz we live in different countries but i wont give up, she's my dream girl.

I met her in person recently but unfortunately didn't have the time to talk and know each other, i send her superchats in every livestream and she reads them all of course, she's so nice and cute and she's so talented. On the contrary, i don't even know if i have a talent. I'm not ugly but im not a super model either. She said she was not dating anyone 5 months ago, but today a friend of hers said she's taken, she's dating someone. I mean That's good, i'm happy for her but...at the same time i feel like my heart is broken:(, i need to do something.

ExpatInItaly

You don't really have any options here, OP.

You don't know her personally, and she is with someone else. This is a fantasy. It would be best for you to stop following her so closely on social media so you can mentally detach.

• Like 1

I do not think this is realistic at all but if you have any chance, you are going to have to physically relocate to where she is, establish yourself and then ask to meet. Only if you actually meet her will this ever be possible.

So step one. . . .how will you get there?

You don't know her and live quite the distance from her. There's a chance, sure but as d0nnavain said, you would have to relocate to her location and ask her to meet up. But keep in mind that if you did, you would leave behind friends and family over someone you really don't know other than YouTube that's currently dating someone else. She can be charming on her channel just as anyone can, but that may not speak for who she is IRL. She's a celeb. What you see may not be what you get. Trust me.

• Like 1

She's your dream girl, but do you seriously think you are her dream guy? That's the crux of the problem. I'm sure she's aiming high. I bet she even talks about who her crushes are on the social media. And she has a shot at meeting them, too, more than your shot to meet her and go out.

i need to do something.

I would suggest that you go to school, get a job or find something fun to do with your friends, and stop watching YouTube.

• Like 2