I have the biggest crush on my friend who has a boyfriend now :(

One of my best friends told me the other day that a couple months ago her best friend had a huge crush on me, I did not know this at all at the time and I saw no signs. I really like her too is the problem and now she has a boyfriend who she has been dating for a couple of months. Me, my best friend and her bf, and the friend I like all went to Disneyland last night and all it did was give me pain as all I did was fall for her more. What do I do :( I hate the feeling of knowing I lost my chance, and my best friend and her boyfriend always say how she feels bad and messed up because I would be better for her and she wished she told me sooner.

This sucks :(....Just writing this hurt my heart so I really am in a painful situation :/

Well, since your friend is who told you about that, why don't you ask her if she thinks it would be bad to ask her friend on a date even though she is dating someone else. They might not be exclusive. I wouldn't tell the girl you like that her friend told you that because it will embarrass her. I guess it depends on what type personality you have, but if you are at all funny and playful, to me the good way to handle it is tell the girl you like, "I'm jealous you have a boyfriend. You need to dump him and date me" or "How do you stand to kiss that geezer when you could be with me instead?" You know, flirting!

I would stay in touch with the girl who has the boyfriend to show you want to stay in her life at least. Two months isn't very long, hardly long enough to call someone her boyfriend.

One of my best friends told me the other day that a couple months ago her best friend had a huge crush on me, I did not know this at all at the time and I saw no signs. I really like her too is the problem and now she has a boyfriend who she has been dating for a couple of months. Me, my best friend and her bf, and the friend I like all went to Disneyland last night and all it did was give me pain as all I did was fall for her more. What do I do :( I hate the feeling of knowing I lost my chance, and my best friend and her boyfriend always say how she feels bad and messed up because I would be better for her and she wished she told me sooner.

This sucks :(....Just writing this hurt my heart so I really am in a painful situation :/

How cute. I used to go to Disneyland as a teenager with a group of friends too and there would always be a boy in the group that I liked. So many good memories. :D

Anyway, since the girl has a boyfriend, it's now going to be up to her to NOT have a boyfriend anymore and make herself available before she can see anybody else (namely you). In the meantime, if I were you, I'd just hang around her as much as you can and wait it out.

I hate the feeling of knowing I lost my chance,

You never gave yourself a chance, so you haven't lost your chance! :)

Do not go through your mutual friend. The girl in whom you're interested may still be interested in you, too, so you'll need to find out directly from her.

Use a sense of humour, and, when it's just the two of you, say something like, "Don't you think it would be great if I'd have asked you out three months ago?" (Smile while you're saying this.)

If she agrees that, yes, it would have been great, then keep smiling and say, "Well...just let me know when you're available to be asked out on a date."

This way, you've let her know your interest, and, she'll let you know if/when she wants to go out with you. :)

• Like 1

Never know if your friend is 100 percent honest with you. If she was into you and feels your better than her bf yet is with her bf, she's probably not someone worth dating

I always think - put yourself in the position of her BF, if you were him would you want some guy coming in and making moves on your GF? If the answer is no- then don't do anything with her, until she is single.