I (M24) build this thing what started as a long distance friendship with a girl

she (23) lives in another country. It developed to a strong maybe to deep relationship that it could be called a friendship. So this started in july and the last month she told me she wants to be more than friends with me. In my opinion she has a amazing personality but i mean we even havent met yet in person and i am not sure i want to be together with someone just knowing them from the internet, so i replied that opinion. Since a week she has broken up the contact with me. First she said she needs time to study for exams. but then she said it has nothing to do with the exams. We agreed that she would contact me when she has time again after finishing the “exams”. I dont want to make her feel bad so i dont know what i can do. Should i wait to maybe never hear from her again and loose a great friend? Or should i contact her but maybe she just wants to forget me because i hurt her by not agreeing for the being together part? I really care and dont want to hurt her so please what is your opinion on this mess?

Thank you in advance!

In my opinion she has a amazing personality but i mean we even havent met yet in person and i am not sure i want to be together with someone just knowing them from the internet.

You are a wise man.

Seriously, how can you "be together" if you live in different countries and you have never met. Her demands are unreasonable, and now she is punishing you by not speaking to you. Not acceptable.

I would contact her again and tell her that you value her friendship, but you can not have a romantic relationship because of the distance and the fact that you have never met.

She may well be a good friend, but you both need to find someone local who you can date - in person. That's when the good stuff happens... going on dates, cooking together, cuddling when watching tv, and eventually - sex. What would you get from this "relationship" other than a long distance friendship.

Good luck to you.

Mrs._December
I dont want to make her feel bad so i dont know what i can do.

What you CAN do is push the chair away from the computer, open the curtains, go out the front door and discover that there's a whole WORLD out there that you should be living in, instead of locking yourself in your room and engaging in some cyber fantasy world that only exists in your computer.

You were very wise to not agree to be "together" with someone you've never met. The very fact that she even floated this idea tells me she's not the most mature, and her reaction to your reasonable hesitation only underlines the point. She's living in a fantasy world.

Think about it: what sort of adults want to have a cyber relationship with a stranger in another country?