LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

What is going on with her?

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th February 2018, 7:45 PM   #1

What is going on with her?

I've been talking to a girl I met on FB about a year ago. We got along great and so we decided to hang out on my vacation. She's very long distance. Things were going good then she got mad at me over a small joke I made. She blocked me, then unblocked me, a few hours later she unblocked and she told me I was perfect. We were good. A week later she got mad over another small joke and was mad for a couple days. When I heard back from her she told me we could talk but she was seeing someone so things would be different. I was bummed but I got it. Then I wasn't feeling good she asked me why and I told her I thought it was stress. She blocked me on everything, again. Two weeks later I'm doing ok. Then last night she messages me like nothing happened. She's still with the guy but why does she keep pushing me away then coming back? If she wants to talk to someone can't she call him? Especially if she got mad because she thought I was upset over her seeing someone? I really don't get it.
jr4298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2018, 11:36 PM   #2
Established Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfs8NYg7yQM

The answer to 99.9% of all female behaviors deemed "strange", "mysterious", "difficult to understand"
niji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2018, 5:38 AM   #3
Established Member

These "small jokes" seem to be a repeated problem. She doesn't share your sense of humor.

She is now seeing another guy. Whatever happened on your vacation, notwithstanding, at best you offered a long distance prospect. She wanted a guy who was there & now she has one. The bad jokes aside she probably enjoys talking to you but she sees you only as a friend. Keep talking if you life but abandon any hope that it would be more.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2018, 6:43 AM   #4
Established Member

Sounds like she did you a favor to me man . cracks the shyts over anything , hooks up with someone else in 2 seconds because she's too weak , selfish and uninterested to tough it out for you.

Send her packing .
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote