Boyfriend is suddenly withdrawn and text less!

My boyfriend and I are in LDR for a month now. We were in a relationship for half a year but broke up because of a lot of pressure, stress, etc. He came to visit me 2 weeks after the breakup and feelings were still strong so we got back together.

This oast month was bliss. He's been pursuing me even more than before the breakup, calling me, texting me lovely paragraphs, and using many flirtatious emojis. However on Saturday, he suddenly grew distant.

He grew distant after we had a long, open phone conversation where he became verg vulnerable and told me some deep things. I also said "I love you" for the first time (he told me he loved me beforehand). After that phone call the next day he was very different. I didn't react and just responded as always but he only became colder and started texting less so I stopped putting any effort into our conversation. He know initiates new text conversations but he's still dry and he hadn't called me since. What can I do? Why is he doing this? I'm so confused since we talked a lot about the future and having kids. He's moving here in April for a year if he saves money so we do have an end plan...

Stop freaking out. It's hard to tell much from a text.

You be normal & see what he does. He might feel he doesn't have to chase you as hard because now he's more secure in your feelings for him.

See if you can manage to see each other again soon.

be careful with this....

I stopped putting any effort into our conversation.

It being long distance....this stuff works both ways. That's all...