Suspicious things

Hey Guys,

there are so many things about my long distance relationship. Here are some of them:

- She never pick up her phone immediately, when I phone her.

- She had a computer problem, and I wanted to have access to her computer to

be able to solve it, but she didn't let me do that, because they were many

files, that I shouldn't see.

- We skyped, then she said, she had to go to bed, because it was late, but I

notice, that she was still online. So I tried to skype her again, but she didn't

want to. Then she went to sleep.

- I asked her, how she would handle her lonelyness, when we started the long

distance relationship, because I know, she is a horny and naught lady.

She needed like half an hour to be able to answer my question. She just said,

that she has everything under control. In my point of view, it also can mean,

that she other men in control. Haha.

What do you think, guys?

• Like 1

I think you are overly suspicious.

I would never give a BF access to my computer. I have work files on it. I also have fiction I wrote & a food journal. Sorry but nobody gets that kind of inner access. The tech guy I hire to fix my computer does not care. He just wants to fix it, get paid & move on.

She's allowed to end her conversation with you & stay on line. The fact that you can see her activity is a new fangled insight into dating. Years ago people had more privacy & you would not have known what she was doing unless you were doing the creepy thing of parking outside her house.

Failing to pick up the phone on the 1st ring simple means the device isn't glued to her hand 24/7. Nobody is obligated to be at another's beck & call.

If you don't trust her enough to have faith that she won't be "naughty" when you are not around, perhaps an LDR isn't in the cards for you.

• Like 2
  • Author

I would never give a BF access to my computer.

Interesting. It's good to be transparent.

Failing to pick up the phone on the 1st ring simple means the device isn't glued to her hand 24/7.
I won't mind, if it happens one or just a few times. It always happens, so it is so easy to hide something by this way.

If you don't trust her enough to have faith that she won't be "naughty" when you are not around, perhaps an LDR isn't in the cards for you.
Oh well, I really don't like LDR, but I want her very much. That's why I have to do it.
  • Like 1

Transparency is good but so is keeping a little mystery. Nobody gets to know everything. I prefer my privacy.

• Like 1

How long are you dating? How much time were you dating before it became LDR? How long are you LDR? Was she secretive before you became LDR?

• Like 1
What do you think, guys?

I think she might have a job online. One that involves a cam and undressing in front of it.

Anyway, have you ever been to her house? Have you ever met her? And, when you skype with her, do you see her on cam live?

• Like 1

I don't know if she's a sinner or a saint, but your suspicious preoccupations will do your head in, if this goes on for too long.

I'm not sure that you're cut out for an LDR.

What do you think?

Are you?

Take care.