I am going crazy...

HI Everyone!

As you all can see I'm new here. I'm new to a lot of things in regards to this. I read a few different threads to gain perspective on different situations.

Last year February, I started talking on IG and KIK with my now LDR. He's my imperfectly perfect version of perfection.

Anyway, we've gone through quite a bit together in the past year. He has trust issues, as do I. We've overcome most of them and allowed each other to be vulnerable. We just recently met for the New Year. We had tried three times before, but we had several failed attempts. Due to me losing my passport, then family issues. He's been extremely patient and supportive.

It's been increasingly difficult for me to think of a future when we live more than 3K miles and an ocean apart. My work allows me to travel and live anywhere I so choose. I just don't want to force him. My lease is up pretty soon, and I'm faced with the option of getting locked in for another year potentially. Which I don't want to do, for a multitude of reasons. I, would love to travel the world for awhile. He has work, and wouldn't be able to join me. He lives in the UK which I love. I would love to go there. I'd of course get my own apt. I don't expect him to want to move in so soon. We're both taking this relationship very serious and we want to get to know each other better. I know I can go with my heart and etc. I just was wondering if anyone out there had any similar situations.

Am I even crazy for entertaining this idea. Please be open minded and I appreciate ALL opinions.

I say that if you have the means and opportunity to travel, then do it. Spend a year in the UK with your job. If you meet up with him and things work out, cool. If things don't work out, you still have the opportunity to travel to the continent, with it being so close by rail. No telling who you may meet. This guy may just be the conduit to you and the right guy finding you, if it isn't him. I wouldn't get locked into another year's lease over here when there's this amazing opportunity for me to travel.

• Like 1