handled being dumped terribly

So basically I been dating someone for almost two years, 6 months togather everyday, and the rest long distance, i visited twice

After my first visit her mom found out about us and went crazy, she called my house and spoke to my mother, my mom said my daughter is grown, and hung up, the mother threatened her to break up or she would be kicked out,

she wanted to move back her i said no u need to go to school still and she has to pay she is only 22,

she was mad at me and wouldnt talk to me. It was a month away i was supposed to visit, when i went to cali she refused my calls and eventually met up with me. this was torture for me i was alone with no one to talk to. I lied to her and called someone from my past to discuss her, she also found i was looking at online dating. I only did this because i was so hurt,

fast forward a few months, i lied about being out with friends just didnt want the headache of fighting. she grew distant asked for space and wouldnt talk to me, I harassed her for answers, messed up her studies, and she dumped me asked me to not contact her, i snapped said i cheated on her, and tried to get a reaction, nothing.

I saw she was online dated messaged her and she knew it was me. I acted insane, and lost control. Do you think in time i backed off 100 percent shell ever reach out to me again. I know this is all so much and very dysfunctional. but i loved her and i messed it up really bad

Consider this a "live and learn"

I know you care about her, but you did things to break her trust rendering a relationship with you a moot point. Her Mom might not have wanted you in the picture but it was your actions, not her mother's disapproval that ended the relationship.

• Like 1