Weird Situatuion Here

Bumpin in My Trunk

So I got on chatroulette for the first time and talked with a good 5 strangers after getting next for a substantial amount of time. I met this chick from Serbia on there and we ended up talking like 4 hours. She later asked for contact information (like skype or oovoo, not cell phone or anything) and I gave her my oovoo. We've been talking for about a week now but I feel like she might like me. I on the other hand, I mean, don't get me wrong, she's good looking and everything, don't want a long distance relationship.

How do I deal with this? I really wanna keep her as a friend and I don't want to completely erase her from contact if my suspicions come true. I also don't want her to become attached in that romantic way. Maybe if we didn't live thousands of miles away I'd date her.

justwhoiam
I on the other hand, I mean, don't get me wrong, she's good looking and everything, don't want a long distance relationship.

- Don't be on a chat with her for more than one hour at a time

- Don't ler her think you're interested in her in a romantic way

- Don't compliment her body or appearance

- Tell her about women you go out with in a positive way without getting into detail (if you are not dating anyone nor hanging out casually with women, you can either fake it, or simply state that you're too busy and self-focused for a relationship)

- In the early stages of getting to know one another, don't share too personal information, don't get too intimate with her

- Don't talk about sex, sex preferences, etc.

- In short, do your best to friend-zone her

Once she's friend-zoned, you should be pretty safe. But be prepared with her loss of interest in you as a friend and with losing contact with her. It happens.

Maybe if we didn't live thousands of miles away I'd date her.
Paraphrasing my man's words: "Loving you is not an option. I just love you and I'm in love with you."

So that means that when you fall for someone, reasoning won't work. And the only thing you can do is limit your chances for that to happen. But there's no sure recipe. Love can happen.

Usually when single girls go online, they want a relationship with someone, so if you are showing Friend Zone, she will move to someone else. Unless she is really into you, then she will not back away easily.

missunshine
So I got on chatroulette for the first time and talked with a good 5 strangers after getting next for a substantial amount of time. I met this chick from Serbia on there and we ended up talking like 4 hours. She later asked for contact information (like skype or oovoo, not cell phone or anything) and I gave her my oovoo. We've been talking for about a week now but I feel like she might like me. I on the other hand, I mean, don't get me wrong, she's good looking and everything, don't want a long distance relationship.

How do I deal with this? I really wanna keep her as a friend and I don't want to completely erase her from contact if my suspicions come true. I also don't want her to become attached in that romantic way. Maybe if we didn't live thousands of miles away I'd date her.

That girl may like you and talking to you, and after a while, if you do chat often she is gonna like you even more and you know what's next. So, if you don't feel like doing this LDR, which is honestly a really silly thing to do, (but it happens, what can you do :)), you should talk to her and tell her that you like her, but you wouldn't want to get into anything bigger cause that's just not what you prefer. It is good to let her know that until she gets a bit too serious about you.

• Author
Bumpin in My Trunk
- Don't be on a chat with her for more than one hour at a time

- Don't ler her think you're interested in her in a romantic way

- Don't compliment her body or appearance

- Tell her about women you go out with in a positive way without getting into detail (if you are not dating anyone nor hanging out casually with women, you can either fake it, or simply state that you're too busy and self-focused for a relationship)

- In the early stages of getting to know one another, don't share too personal information, don't get too intimate with her

- Don't talk about sex, sex preferences, etc.

- In short, do your best to friend-zone her

Once she's friend-zoned, you should be pretty safe. But be prepared with her loss of interest in you as a friend and with losing contact with her. It happens.

Damn, I already broke all of those rules for a week straight. I have just gotten back to this response so I apologize for not being punctual. However, I think I might have friendzoned her but I feel like I was a dick about it. Now she really hasn't made much effort into talking with me and like I said in my post, I really want to at least be friends with her.

Paraphrasing my man's words: "Loving you is not an option. I just love you and I'm in love with you."

No offense, but this is brown sugar. Where are you getting this from? I don't think it is possible to determine if I like or don't like the girl. I just said maybe I'd give her a chance if we didn't live so far away.

justwhoiam
Damn, I already broke all of those rules for a week straight.
:laugh:

I think I might have friendzoned her but I feel like I was a dick about it.
What did you do?

Now she really hasn't made much effort into talking with me and like I said in my post, I really want to at least be friends with her.
If she's sexually attracted to you, she can't be friends with you. It would be unnatural and she should behave fakely around you. Not easy to do.

No offense, but this is brown sugar.
Brown sugar? What does that mean?

Where are you getting this from? I don't think it is possible to determine if I like or don't like the girl. I just said maybe I'd give her a chance if we didn't live so far away.
I was just making a point. I meant that you can't really stop the falling in love process, once it's started. I guess you're not in that stage, you just talked to her for how long? Two weeks in all? You've never even met her. But if you got enough intimate with her, it could take that turn... and once you're in love, you can't just rationally decide not to be in love anymore.