Is this a breaking up plan? Is he getting back to his ex?

littlebaby

Hello! I have been into a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend for about 6 months now. We used to fight but now everything is going calm and fine except when a week ago when he said something I did not expect. At first he didnt want to share it because it would make me sad but then he opened up and said "Dont you think you will be better off without me?" then we talked a bit about it. He mentioned how its not of any importance that we dont fight obviously and he says he brings me only suffering because he might not be able to make torugh my expectations. We got trough that and honestly it looked like he is breaking up. Now he started saying "I need you to remember I love you" and " Whatever happens you should know that I love you and I always will" he tells me Im his everything but then says these things and they sound like a soon to be goodbye to me. I wouldnt trouble myself with this usually but I logged into his account and I saw that while Im gone trugh the day he chats with his ex all day. They laugh quite a lot. I read some chronology from a month ago and it shocked me to see his answers when she asked of me. He did not deny he loves me but he said if he wanted me he would have been here already and denies the word "girlfriend" infront of her. Then some chronology of a week ago she asks who he is inlove with and he did not send her off infact he said he would keep that to himself and when he decides he will say that to whoever is intrested and that she shouldnt feel left out or bad when he is spending so much time on her and told her he spends barely 30 minutes on ME. Is there something I should be worried of when he is acting like this? He isnt flirting with her but there was a few kisses he sent and he blamed it on old habits. Do you think he is over her(he also told her he wants everything to be like before)? One of my friends told me he is lieing to me about loving me. And as far as I know he never told her he loved her or anything like that but he wanted them to live together.Do you think he is lieing to me and getting back to her now? :(

he shouldnt be in contact with his ex at all. if he was over her he wouldnt even talk to her. sorry my love hope everything turns out well

• Author
littlebaby
he shouldnt be in contact with his ex at all. if he was over her he wouldnt even talk to her. sorry my love hope everything turns out well

Im scared..he loves me I know that..but I'm scared that he is still IN LOVE with HER :( ....thank you for the wishes.

• Like 1
HeavenOrHell

Partners can be friends with ex's without there being anything going on, me and my partner are both friends with ours, however from what the OP says here I think there's cause for concern in her case.

• Like 1
  • Author
littlebaby
Partners can be friends with ex's without there being anything going on, me and my partner are both friends with ours, however from what the OP says here I think there's cause for concern in her case.

Do you think he will break up with me and get back to her if everything continues like that? He does tell me I am his everything but I've heard about some pretty cheesy break up lines like " I love you but I wanna be alone" or " I lov eyou but Im not good enough" which he did kind of try to pull off a week ago.. or is it just my imagination?

I have used those lines before, loved someone but not enough to want to stay with them forever. It happens. But u should convince him that he is enought and more and he is all u want.

• Author
littlebaby
I have used those lines before, loved someone but not enough to want to stay with them forever. It happens. But u should convince him that he is enought and more and he is all u want.

So it really is a break up plan isn't it.... I cant believe it.. maybe Im not enough? Why would he tell her he wants everything ot be the same as before and then really chat with her all day?

Edited by littlebaby