should i end LDR with him?

we met once, we are in love, he alwasy tells me he is crazy about me and loves me, misses me etc.

but he removed me from both fb acounts as his friend, and gave me excuses such as he had been hacked.

he doesnt communicate enought, the past week i heard nothing from him, he just replied to my text asking if he was ok. he said he was ok and he misses me loads. he is abroad with his ill mum which i assume is why he hasnt been in contact.

my friends are scepticle of him, they feel he is messing around because of the lack of communication while we are apart. surely he should have a minute to text me everyday. he cant be that busy!

I dont want to get heart broken.

should i end it? please reply :s

Thanks

TMichaels

You already started a thread about you and this guy. No need or is it advisable to start another about the same thing. Just post any updates there.

I already posted on your other thread, but I'll add just one more thing:

Talk is cheap -- actions always speak louder than words. Deleting you from his FB page because it was allegedly hacked is one thing. The fact he hasn't added you back or accepted a Friend invitation you may have sent, is another.

Lay low and see what happens. Quit chasing him and see *what he does* as opposed to what *he says.*

But yeah, I'd be giving some serious thought to dumping his @ss. He clearly doesn't value the relationship as much as you do.

Best,

TMichaels

• Like 2
  • Author

thanks for your reply!

yes i never added him back on fb, he says he doesnt use it anymore..

in regards to chasing him, i really don't.

i never text or call him unless he does first. the only time i did was as he had been in germany, so i texted him after a week of no contact.

every other day he texts me and initiates small talk. but he never has time for a real conversation :s

i am going to continue leave things to him..I am considering ending because I am in London and he is in ireland, i cant cope with lack of communication and distance..unless he makes for time for me

HeavenOrHell

Did you used to initiate some texts and calls? If not then he might have thought you weren't making much effort if you only got in touch with him if he got in touch with you first.

thanks for your reply!

yes i never added him back on fb, he says he doesnt use it anymore..

in regards to chasing him, i really don't.

i never text or call him unless he does first. the only time i did was as he had been in germany, so i texted him after a week of no contact.

every other day he texts me and initiates small talk. but he never has time for a real conversation :s

i am going to continue leave things to him..I am considering ending because I am in London and he is in ireland, i cant cope with lack of communication and distance..unless he makes for time for me

• Author

good point

its mainly him, because when i do initiate he is too busy to reply, he always replies hours later apologising for being busy, he works nights and never gets time off work so he knows i dont like to disturb his sleep.

so i text him to wish him an easy night at work or to enjoy his sleep. or wish him a good day. as he never has time to reply. he just calls me when he is can.

i dont want to put pressure on him on top of all his other things. i dont want to seem clingy or needy. but when we talk i always tell him how i miss him etc.

i am confused as he is in germany for the week not working and is not making any effort to have any contact with me. no text nothing its been over a week. and its not like he is working there so i am upset about him not making an effort.

:s

Good_Spirit

Just be patient for a while, give him a chance because yes he might be THAT busy, especially if his mum was sick or if he has work or is doing any exams. You have to have some patience, and trust, but also be confident that if anything happens no matter what that you will be able to take the necessary actions to break it up with him and move on with your life, this step is quite difficult for people who are new to being heart broken or for people who are deeply in love and been for like more than 2 years with the same person, living with them and so on. If you have seen each other once and you have not met again for couple of years, then it is quite a problem and you should have a face-to-face contact with him or find another person to do that job...Good luck :bunny: