why is he being like this

my boyfriend doesnt seem so over the moon about us meeting now adays, i mean like just now the day before we meet at the weekend after a busy stressful week or two at work and uni, he is unwell and has the flu i get that has has no strength but i feel a bit down im probably over acting just i miss him and after a stressful few weeks im so excited to see him again and he didnt want to talk about our day out on the phone he said take it as it comes.

ForeverHopeful1

How long have you two been together? How old are you?

Have you spoken to him, expressed your concerns, or had a conversation about this?

Does he get the flu/get sick every time you are to come over/meet up for the weekend? Do you see him every weekend? Or try to?

You say you spoke with him about your day out (as in an upcoming event???) and he just said "we will take it as it comes?" I just want to make sure I understand.

What do you two talk about? Serious things at all? Has the communication dimished between you, or was it always like this?

He doesnt sound horribly interested in you, or not in the way you have described him here. At the same time, there could something else going on too so letting him know he can open up, be honest and let you know whats going on, if something is going on... The only way to know is to have a serious conversation with him. In doing so, he may tell you things you dont actually want to hear though, so be prepared for that. Just a heads up!!! When you tell someone they can be completely honest with you, it something hurts like a b*tch but at least you know the truth.

Where do you see your relationship in 6-12 months?