Am I Overreacting?

Hey there. I'm having issues with my LDR partner lately but I can't tell if I'm overreacting, so I figured I'd bring my problem here in hopes to get it solved!

I've been in an LDR for quite a few months now and me and my partner do different things together to keep the relationship strong. One thing we've been doing is playing an online game together. The game itself is very time consuming and there are literally thousands of people on this game, mostly male dominant.

While we play, we use Skype to talk to each other and it makes communicating easy however, there are a group of guys that she talks to on a daily basis on Skype while playing with them. I've been in a call with the whole group a number of times and although they don't say it straight up to her, I can obviously tell that they are hitting on her and being flirty with her.

I try to wipe it off and not let it effect me as it's only a game but it seems to be getting out of hand to me. Two nights ago, I got off the game around 9ish at night, left the Skype call and everything (she was in a call with 2-4 other guys). I stayed off for the rest of the night and logged onto Skype this morning to see the group call ended at 5 this morning. During the course of those hours I barely heard from her via text.

She does this almost every weekend now when she's off from work, and seems to play this game a lot more than I do. While I'm off I try texting her but she responds so slow. She claims "it's hard to play the game and text at the same time". But realistically, how hard could it be to drop your phone for two seconds and shoot a quick text to your boyfriend. I find myself sitting on my bed waiting almost an hour at night to get one text from her while she continues to play the game with the guys.

My point for making this is I don't know if I'm overreacting. I'm not jealous but I am worried how she behaves with these guys. It worries me because we've still never met in person and this is the first time I've seen her in a situation with other guys involved. She seems extremely flirtatious with these other guys and it makes me wonder how she behaves around other males in real life. She's a waitress to top it off so I'm sure she gets her fair share of hitting on there.

So basically, am I overreacting or is this something I should be truly worried about? Like I said it doesn't bother me that she talks to other guys, what bothers me is the amount of time she spends with them.