LDR Too soon or not.

Well i have read some of the threads in the Long-Distance relationship forum and i also have a thing to confess or to ask or need suggestions about.

We know each other for 2-3 years or even more, we broke up year ago because of other people ruining our relationship and getting involved in it.

So after the year, we started to chat again and apologized for our stupidness and i can say that we both fell for eachother once again, wierd huh.

But the main problem is yet to come, we've managed to get three and a half months before and currently we are back together and have been for 30 days now. We are happy together, comfort and are good to eachother but she keeps our relationship from her family and some friends, Friends i understand, well some of them. But i am little worried about this situation. Our distance is not that big about 200km and i could visit her as often as i can but for now every once a month and she comes into my city, i cannot go to her city because of her brother... Her brother doesnt know about us and i know it's maybe too quick to get involved in the brother/family thing and i dont want to talk about this topic with him to pressure her to introduce me to her family and brother. Currently she lives only with her brother and it would be perfect if her brother would know about us and i could visit her and she could visit me.

I have many ideas, some say that she is scared to say, or afraid that her family doesnt accept me or something like that.

Also i have thought that perhaps in the future, if we maintain our perfect relationship and she thinks it the 'right' thing to do, then she tells. But just wanted some advice, perhaps someone has been through this similar occasion.

Edited by Howl
LittleTiger

Hi Howl, welcome to LS.

I'm not sure if I've understood your post correctly. Are you saying that you have been in a LDR for 2 or more years - possibly over 3 years (I'm surprised you don't know how long exactly) - apart from a short while when you broke up? Your girlfriend travels to see you once a month and lives with her brother? You never go to visit her and you haven't yet met any of her family?

If I've got that right, I would say it's about time you travelled to her city and met her friends and family, never mind it being too soon - especially if you are planning on eventually being together full time.

oops i meant to make this a new thread

Edited by waiting4u
I meant to make this a new thread