Letter to LD Love.....to mushy?

praying4answers

This is a letter I sent to my LD Love. Think it's too mushy? I was just sitting here missing him so much so I wrote him this in email. Somehow writing down how I feel helps minimize the distance that spearates us.

Hello Handsome,

I miss you so much right now._ I cant stop thinking about you and I love every thought of you that runs through my head._ Why did God give you to me...little ole me?_ I do not know, but I am so thankful he did._ You are my gift._ Something that was so graciously given to me to light up the darkness of this life. Your light gives me strength to keep pressing forward._ I am a better person today than I was yesterday and ill be a better person to morrow because of you._ For all you give to me each day and for all the joy and happiness you bring into my life... I just wanted you to know how special you are to me.

I love YOU

He'd have to be the judge of what he thinks is 'too mushy'. I think it's very nice.

I guess the 'answer' will depend on receiving what you are 'praying' for. Just going by your name..... :laugh:

I think it's a very romantic letter......how long have you been in this relationship and what are your hopes for it???

• Author
praying4answers

Hi...Thanks for your replies.

We have been together a year and three months. OUR ideas are that God has put us together for a reason. OUR plans are that we will someday soon be married and have a family and live a long, happy, comitted life togther. WE have discussed the issue at great length. My name here doesn't reflect the situation between him and I and the fact that I miss my LD love so badly.

Well then....I believe he DESERVES a great big MUSHY letter and will totally appreciate it!!!

Based on your first and second posting….

No, I do not think it is too mushy.

Why after all this time, and the commitment you are claming to have why are you asking this question? Where is the doubt coming from?

Not trying to mean just to understand.