She wants me to leave her alone. I need to know if I should send this Email...

trytounderstand

Hi, long story short. my gf found a job in SF, She started last week. We talked last Sunday(The day before she started). After that, I tried to call her cell many times during evenings(to see how things go). But she never picked up until Wednesday night. Right away I complained to her that I tried to call her many time, so I guess that pissed her off. The she told me she's busy having dinner with her coworker and offered to call me back. But I told her it's ok, I just want to say hi(I was a bit angry). Then the next day I got a short email from her telling me she's busy and have not internet connection, but sorry not answering my calls. But then she asked me to "leave her alone" for a while. I haven't call her since. But I am hurt. I just dont' understand why she doesn't miss me at all? So I am going to write the following message to her. But not sure if it's a good idea. Should I wait a bit longer? But I feel miserable sometimes. Thanks!

---------------------------------------

Sub:Hi Honey, I need to know.

Msg: um, I am not sure when you will see this message. but I have to ask.

Do you miss me at all? From your last message, I got a feeling that

you didn't really want to talk to me sometimes, but you did because you

felt it's your duty. Let me know, honey. Love,

Did you both agree to stay bf and gf while she's away? How long is she gone for?

Don't send that message...don't send her any message. She has asked you to leave her alone. It definitely sounds like she's over you. Take the hint and get out of her life. Why should you want to put up with a girlfriend with an attitude like this??? This a little bit more of yourself!!!

I'm with Tony on this. If you two had an understanding and she's telling you to leave her alone, it's over. I wouldn't move, either, unless you have a great job lined up already.

HokeyReligions

If she just started a new job she probably IS really busy getting settled and getting to know her new coworkers, etc. Especially since she moved too. I know Tony said to not send the message and I usually agree with him, but in this case I don't. You need to know how she is feeling about you. If calling her is inconvenient then send her the email and hope that she will contact you after she reads it. Trace the delivery path so you know when she receives and reads the email. Or if you think she may not have Internet service for a while, send her a card via snail mail.

I've read your post a couple of times. It seems to me she was waiting until she relocated before breaking up. I doubt it will matter if you send the note or not.

Give it some time and hold off on the 'moving plans'.

It really sucks when someone leaves you hanging like that. It's so rude and unfair! If you really think about it.....maybe she isn't even worth persuing. Don't let pride and missing her cloud your judgement. If she has the capacity to just ditch you like that....it just doesn't show good character.

• Author
trytounderstand

um, it's a bit more complicated than that. She's japanese. So we were separated already. I just don't know how to interpret her words. She loves me, i know that(just two months ago she flied all the way to here to be with me for a few days). I think she is worried that she would screw up my life because I have to give up my job here to go to SF. She feels guilty if I cannot find a good job in SF.

But this is too much. I know she has a lot of things to do right now(she moved to her own place last weekend). but i just couldn't understand why she's not missing me. I know she was on her period a few days ago.

Ah. Thanks though.