really want her back as a friend in my life

we were in a relationship and i started loving her more than myself. but she had sex with another guy after 3 months of our relationship and did not tell me about all this. but when i asked that guy coincidently he told me all those things that after having sex with me this girl was sending me a lot of senti sms that please be in touch with me and i will not see any other guy except you. but she started talking to me lovingly after having sex with him also. but when i get to know i have no problem as i love her very much i can accept her in any way. but she said to me that he is the only and only guy in his life. and he cant leave without him please get away from my life. i hate you. i know there is no chance to getting her back as she has feelings for him after sex. but i just want to be formal friends with her only. as i dont want that she hates me as i love her very much. she has a birthday nxt week. i think after wishing her on her birthday i will contact her after 2 months.. is it right? as i lose her so i just wanna do a last try after 2 months.. and i did not meet her ever :( i wanna meet now

Sorry, but your post is quite difficult to read. Most sentences don't make sense on their own and not even as a whole.

Put your thoughts and grammar together and try to explain things better.

I might guess you started chatting with this girl you never met, you fell for her, but she had sex with a guy and doesn't have the same feelings for you as you have for her. So your bottom line is: better friends than nothing.

Kushal....?

No.

It's not going to happen.

Not even in your dreams.

Don't even think about any birthday present, let alone making her into a friend.

Im-possible.

No-go.

Zip.

Lose-all situation.

Get clear of this, go No Contact and forget it.

Com-pletely.

(I would guess English is not your first language, but I hope you understand me.... this is a complete negative.)

• Like 1