Severe depression... and long distance bf will not talk to me

*this is extremely long, but I don't know who else to talk to about this*

I was diagnosed with depression at age 12. That was when both of my grandparents passed away in the same week. I am 16 now, and I have noticed how severe my depression has become, especially the last couple of months.

My boyfriend Tyler and I have been together for 4 months, and the first 2 months I was the happiest I have ever been. He called me all day long, He would send me good morning texts, good night texts, he and I would skype all the time. He acted kind, and sweet and patient. He is 19, I am 16. Kind of an age difference, but he is a big kid most of the time, and I have always been mature. So it feels like we're on the same age level, here.

But since the end of February, he has become reserved. He's only called me three times in the past two months, The phone calls only lasted around 5 minutes. I'll text him, and he won't respond until a day later. He won't hold a conversation anymore, like I'm boring. We have not become public with our relationship yet.

In January, he added me on Facebook. We never commented or liked each others posts, (to avoid people asking about us) Then one day in february, I sent him a private message in his inbox that said, "I miss you." I logged back on a few hours later to see if he wrote me back, but I soon discovered that he deleted and blocked me on Facebook. I confronted him about it, and he denied it.

Then, in late March, he was bugging me for some naughty pictures for me to send him. I kept putting him off, but he made me feel guilty so I said, "I'll give you the pictures when I get home from babysitting" He said. "Hello, I want them now" I told him again, that I was working at the moment and he said "whatever" Then before I had time to send him another text he sent me one saying "Fine, I'll just get my other girlfriend to give me pictures, because we just got done having sex." I was crying at this point. He sent me another text telling me how beautiful she was, he know I have low self esteem. Finally, he told me it was a prank, and that I couldn't take a joke. I never let him know how much it bothered me.

A couple days later on April Fool's, he called me ugly and pretended to break up with me as a joke. Then he told me how pretty I was and blah blah blah.

He's bothered me so much about nude pics that I finally gave in and sent him a few. (I'm a virgin, he is not) I wasn't comfortable in exposing myself like that, but I thought it would get him to pay more attention to me. When I sent him the pictures, he just kept asking me to take more of them. I sent the pictures 3 weeks ago, and the last time he contacted me was 2 weeks ago. I texted him hey, and he texted back a day later saying hi. I asked how he was doing and he never answered.

I don't know what has gotten into him lately, and all I know is I don't like it. We were friends for a while before we got together, and I keep thinking maybe he'll snap back to where he used to be so sweet. Most of yall are going to tell me to break up with him, but honestly, I want this relationship to work. Literally, he's all I have. I'm stuck in a small town out in the middle of nowhere, the kids in my town are bad news, so I'm homeschooled. My family doesn't pay much attention to me, and I'm stuck in my house doing schoolwork all day long. I never get to have fun, but when I first started this relationship, I felt happy. I felt whole, and wonderful and my future seemed bright because I'd have somebody to share it with.

He lives in the town where I was planning on going to college, (and I graduate high school in a year) He lives in Tennessee, I live in Florida. So it's not like we can just meet up every month. I've met him in person (he used to live in my town) But the tuition to the college is over 100k, and my family cannot afford it, (and I feel that I wouldn't be ready for all of that school work) I plan on going to beauty school after I graduate high school and just not go to college, but I know if I told him this, he would leave me.

I need some advice, please help me.

Million.to.1

This guy is not your boyfriend. You don't have a relationship by the sounds of it.

STOP sending him nude pictures!! I hope your head isn't in them or you are recognizable at all or that could be terrible for you! They could be on the internet already.. have you thought about that? What if you become famous for something later in your life and they hit the media?

This guy has totally backed off and you need to stop sending him anything, ESPECIALLY photos of yourself which i can guarantee you, he will not be keeping to himself.

He lives in the town where I was planning on going to college, (and I graduate high school in a year) He lives in Tennessee, I live in Florida. So it's not like we can just meet up every month. I've met him in person (he used to live in my town) But the tuition to the college is over 100k, and my family cannot afford it[.]

Why spend (or intend to spend) $100k to be near a guy who is completely flaking out on you. Don't do stupid things in the name of love. Look after yourself first, careerwise and education-wise, and then the rest will take care of itself.

This guy is completely not interested in you, violates several of your boundaries (nude pictures are one obvious example), does not give you any time of the day or night.

You are probably idealizing him way over the top, because he is not part of the life in your "one horse town and the horse died in 1825"-town. You can do better than this dud.