parents hate him, and i cant see him even more.

utohdaniellex

My boyfriend and I met in the summer at the campground. I knew from once i started going there that this guy tries to hook up with a new girl every weekend. I was standing by the pool, and he came over with all his friends and i noticed he was trying really hard. So me, his friend, and my 2 friends took a walk. The whole time walking he was walking close, trying so hard. Then i thought he could be different. At the end of the night he walked me home, i saw him try to kiss me but i just walked away. All that night i was thinking bout him, then he texted me and we talked all night. The next weekend i came down and met up with him again, while walking he asked me out. We talked nonstop for 2 weeks and i pretty much knew everything bout him and i liked him so i said yes. We got to see eachother every weekend, until the campground closed then things got hard.

Im 15 and he is 16, and neither of us can drive, and dont have money for a train or bus, so are parents have to take us to see eachother. In the beginning everything was fine, we saw eachother like every 2 weeks. Then when i went to his house we had sex. I was ready but scared. Then i went to his house again and we did it again. I was scared the second time that i told my mom, then everything went downhill from there.

They hate him now, and i can never see him, so he is starting to fade away. I feel like its my fault that all of this happened, i try everything to get to see him but my parents wont budge. Like, i understand why they are keeping me away, but they always tell me they want me to be happy, and keeping me away from him is not making me happy. I cry every night.

Now my boyfriend is bought to get a car and he has a job, and just we never have time to talk. But one day he texted me and said "Baby, I love you, but I am going through so much, so im going to break up with you until I get a car." My heart just sunk. Like i know he told me until he gets a car, but like he wont tlk to me. Every now and then he textes me but the convo goes nowhere. I know im young and i have no clue what love is, but i do love him. like he is the only guy for me, rlly? you might think im crazy.

I have no clue what to do, like i need to see him? Does anyone know anythin that can help me.

You screwed yourself over when you told your mom you two were having sex. He's 16 and your 15 so in the eyes of the law he committed a crime because your not of the legal age of consent. Then in the eyes of your parents, he was after one thing and they don't want him using their daughter again.

I don't know what love is any better than you do, so I'm not going to say this is love or not. What I am going to say is that sometimes relationships end. Or need to.

You are young, and having sex when it's illegal and you've known this kid for less than a year sounds like a bad idea all around.

Everything happens for a reason. Right now it doesn't sound like you can be together. Accept it. I'd suggest trying to get over him. And if he's meant to be, love will find a way.

sweetjasmine
He's 16 and your 15 so in the eyes of the law he committed a crime because your not of the legal age of consent.

That's not necessarily true. Age of consent varies significantly by jurisdiction, and a lot of jurisdictions have close-in-age exceptions, so a 40 year old having sex with a 15 year old would get nailed, but it wouldn't be a crime for a 16 year old to have sex with a 15 year old.

But I agree that her parents are probably worried about her being used.