The beginning...

soconfusedreally

So, I met this guy a little over a week ago while vacationing. He is a friend of a friend and we had a little fling. He has told me several times that he really likes me and has been the pursuer from the start.

After I returned home for the first couple of days we texted off and on...then the past two and a half days I have not heard from him. I really like this guy (what I know of him anyway) and don't know if we really have potential or if it was just that...a fling. Do I wait to see if he contacts me or do I contact him? I usually let the guy make the moves early on...but then again, I've never been in this situation.

How do I keep him thinking of me when we are on other sides of the country from each other???

So, I met this guy a little over a week ago while vacationing. He is a friend of a friend and we had a little fling. He has told me several times that he really likes me and has been the pursuer from the start.

After I returned home for the first couple of days we texted off and on...then the past two and a half days I have not heard from him. I really like this guy (what I know of him anyway) and don't know if we really have potential or if it was just that...a fling. Do I wait to see if he contacts me or do I contact him? I usually let the guy make the moves early on...but then again, I've never been in this situation.

How do I keep him thinking of me when we are on other sides of the country from each other???

I would NOT contact him....it sounds as if he is already treating you with disrespect by ignoring you so why grovel or humiliate yourself? If he wanted to be with you, he would be letting you know. I agree with SuburbanOblivion.

• Author
soconfusedreally

Actually he started texting again. I know he is extremely busy running a business and going to school...so, trying not to read too much into anything (one way or another)...

We'll see....