A little lost....

Hmm I dono really where to begin as the title says im a bit lost :)... well about 5-6 months ago I met a really great girl. In the game sims online... We talked quite a bit on the phone over that time, then 2 weeks ago i went to visit her, she lives about an 8 hour drive away....

Me im personaly verry shy and was quite nervous but when we met i was schocked at how well it actualy went I could actualy talk to her and really enjoyed my self.. The 2nd night there we kissed (my first kiss ever) I was really quite happy and a bit nervous... but the next day things were goin good and I wanted to kiss her all day but was to shy to try... that night b4 she went to sleep i asked to kiss her and she said, she dosent mind if i kiss her she just dosent want me to get attached to her... because she dosent think longdistance relationships work... I felt sad but respected that and went to bed without kissing her....

The fallowing day about mid way through the day i just got a bit spontainous and kissed her... she repeated what she said the night b4 bout it being ok just dont want me get attached.... but it was a bit late, i was already attached to her b4 we even kissed at all...

After comeing home i find my self thinking about her all the time and wanting to go back... i call every 2-3 days usualy and try to talk to her for a bit.... She's ben going out on dates and stuff and i know thats why she didnt want me to get attached.. but it makes me a bit jelous/sad... but were not 'togeather' so its ok..

The reason im really posting here is because i constantly am thinking about her and its makeing me feal a bit lonely i guess, and im wondering what i should do now... Im guessing i should pobably try to meet a girl closer to me and go out on a few dates but i have tons of trouble meeting girls as im verry shy... but meeting this girl gave me alot more confidence....

Thanks for listening.... and sorry about all the spelling / grammer errors...

~Mark

Yes, now that you're an expert kisser you should have the confidence to go out and meet a really nice lady right there where you are.

I have great admiration and respect for your friend who lives some distance away. She is practical, level headed and honest. Be sure to keep her as a friend because she is someone who will not lead you on or be deceitful and those are treasures.

Maybe in time, if life finds it right to do, the two of you will be brought together in some way. Meanwhile, don't count on it. Make your own way through life and find yourself some ladies nearby.

• Author

Just want to say thankyou for your reply Tony. Just reading that makes me feal alot better, you pointed out alot of good things to me. And i will indeed do my best to keep her as a good friend, im just a slight bit afrade im gona over do it... calling to much or sompthing, but i think i can handel it. :)

Thanks again

~Mark

Mark

I'd just like to say try and be careful - you can easily slip into becoming obsessed with this girl (even though she has been sensible and isn't leading you on). Maybe try and spend a little less time on your computer and a little more time out in the real world. Are there any other interest you have? Can you take up a sport? Join a club or some kind? Play cards or chess or join a book group or are there any activities in school you could give a try?

Nip your 'attachment' in the bud now because if your mind (and heart) are vacant you might find she fills them even though you know it's going nowhere and that can lead to a lot of hurt in the future.

Good luck

R

• Author

Yeah i can see what you mean Reckless. Currently im trying to occupy my self with just stuff around home, have taken up working out a bit more and tv. Also im goin in for a job interview this tuesday... And collage starts mid next month so i should be pretty bussy then. Ive ben trying to hang out with my friends and have even taken up talking to my brother! (me and him used to fight non stop) but i can still feal my self attached to her a little but i guess im hopeing that if i can meet a new girl that will help me out also... Also on this tuesday going out to a party maby ill meet somebody there... :)

Thanks again

~Mark