Warning signs?

UtterlyConfused

Hi-

I've been in a LDR for just under a year. My girlfriend and I see each about every 6-8 weeks.

For the past year, we've talked about living in the same city together - and I've finally decided to relocate to her city. I have more reasons to be where she is, than she would have to be in my current location, so it seems to make sense.

However recently, something came up that's made me concerned. She came forward and expressed that she was being flirted with a few weeks back - to the point where she let it go on for a bit until she put the breaks on. While I found this to be a bit awkward, but understand she's an attractive woman, and felt some trust that she chose to share this with me when she didn't need to - but it did make me question. While I could have put this to rest as a one-time incident, I have since found out the person she was flirting with has now recently leased an apartment in the same complex she resides in.

Am I right to be seeing this as warning signs? I havent shared my concerns about this yet, but with all of the discussions going on about my relocating and moving in together, it's causing me to second guess and wonder if this is a cause for concern.

Well what is her relationship with this guy, do they work together, go to school together,etc?

How did you find out he was moving to her complex? Did she tell you? What exactly did she say?