spent night and sex with ex but failed to sleep and kept texting my boyfriend.

Am new here... I broke up with this guy five months ago. I instigated the breakup on principles that we can not blend for the future. However we run into eachother alot and sparks (chemistry) is still heavy.

I have a new buyfriend of two months now who i love so much. He lives many miles away on another continnent but we knew eachother from way back so, we agreed on having an exclusive relationship.

Recently (and stupidly so) my ex convinced me to join him in the city where he works so we can talk and see if we can work things out. i was to sepnd four nights there. two nights passed and we had no sex which was god for me (also luckily because i was in my pees) the third night it was too muc and it happened. But i realised that i nolonger have as strong feelings for him as i do for the other guy am dating now.

Because i couldnot sleep all these nights. You can imagine staying in bed all these nights sleepless and thinking odf my boyfriend and feeling all guilty. Sometrimes i would want to get out of the ebdroom just to speak with him because he would be calling the same hour as always...

I ma now so sure that my feelings are with the new guy but i am so guilty. I have not fully explained myself where i have been these past days and unable to talk at night... i want to be honest but how goods would the truth do me especially that i betrayed him...

after sleeping with my ex, how do i let him know that the spark is gone and i have a new a new life which i want to live now, and therefore there will not be a chance of us working on getting back together..

this is long but write down what you can please

Well... if she posts again, I hope she uses the spell checker they provide for us.

Proper spelling makes it easier to read.

She describes what happened and not what she's seeking ... is it absolution for the cheating?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I think the 'new boyfriend' deserves better than to be cheated on like this, assuming he is an honest and caring person. And don't assume that what you feel for him is love because love doesn't just happen, its built upon and takes time.

Sounds like your grabbing for some sort of support or justification for what you did but honestly I don't think you will get any.

Cheating is just wrong. You need to come clean. A relationship is built on trust - simple as that. So if you want to continue seeing your new bf, tell him what happened (and express how sorry you are).

As for the ex...tell him it's not happening, that your feelings have changed.

Good luck!