I have been dating my bf for a yr we have had our share of ups and downs but recently he moved so we only see each other on weekends if that. He has three children with one woman and she just recently found out that he was in a relationship. My problem is once she found out about it she tried to get back with him now he is telling me that they dont talk and he has no interest in her and wants to be with me, but it is obvious(phone records) that he is having lots of conversations with her now. I know they still have a bond but im not trying to be led onto something that will never happen (Me and Him). I really love him and even though i feel like i have the proof that they are getting back together i still want to be with him. Please tell me what to do? Am i overreacting and they are just becoming friendly again or is it really over and i am just prolonging the truth.(That he refuses to tell me):(

The problem is that he will be associated with his ex forever since they have children together. You're going to have to be 100% sure he has no interest in getting back together with her. What do the phone records show? Lots of short conversations or long ones? If it's short ones, it might not mean anything since he probably has to talk to her about the kids. If it's long ones, then that's an issue and you'll have to adress it with him.

It was long conversations at least three times a day so i guess that answers my questions. Now the trouble is letting go if i confront him on it he will turn the situation around and make me look like i did something wrong. Well thanx for your help i really needed someones point of view on things. If you have anymore advice on how to let go of someone you love im all ears. Thanx