don't think this is gross

Heartbroken0009

Me and this girl have been together for like 6 months. We haven't been a day of seein each other, and I love her more than I've ever loved. She loves me too, I know it. We're so close.

So me and her took ecstasy last night. We never do that. But we took one each.

Like two or three hours later, I said joking (i had said it before a bunch of times but she had always said no) that we should have a threesome with one of my good guy friends. Cuz he was always bugging us about it.

And to my shock...she said sure.

I didn't know what to do...so I just went along with it.

So we end up in the back of his car, EXPLICIT...(but i dont know any other way to just explain the situation) ...so he starts havin sex with her while she is givin me head. I couldn't get an erection. I've never had that problem. I was so uncomfortable.

I was hurting so bad to see him have sex with her, so so bad. But I didn't wanna ruin it for rocky or even her...I didn't know what to do.

So I just said I can't do this...I'm uncomfortable and I can't get horny. You guys go ahead....

I didn't think she would actually agree. So I sit smoking a cigarette, head turned away, listening to them having at it. I hear her moan, and I hear her have an orgasm. Then him.

No words I say can describe the pain and impact this moment had on me.

I began to wonder later that night...How the hell could she do that and not feel bad? Knowin I was uncomfy?

I mean I was even like "you sure you wanna keep doin this" and she was like "yeah!"

She's always told me she isnt attracted to any other guy and could never have sex with anyone else. But she did, right in front of me.

So I know this is partly my fault....but how could she hurt me like that? If she loves me so much? And I know she loves me! We are getting married, we are so happy. But this was such a horrible decision. It haunted me all night long.

And she didnt even feel bad about it until I told her how much I hurt. Even then she just didnt care as much as I thought she would.

Now I can't break up with her. I mean I'm the one that said lets have a threesome. But I'm so hurt, so agonized.

Do you guys think this means she would cheat on me? I mean if she has sex with a guy right in front of me....wouldn't she do it behind my back?

I just don't know what to do. Please somebody help me. I called her crying last night. What do I need to say? What needs to happen? PLEASE help. I'm in so much pain. :(

I have to say man I completely feel your pain there when I read your story, but the point is why the hell would you want to do that in the first place, I mean that is just nuts, at least let her give him head while you two are having sex, I know I would never ever let my girl especially if marriage is an issue I would never let her have sex with someone else, I would make them stop at that point. Screw ruining the sex, thats just horrible man... Ummm I dont know if that means that you dont love her because you allowed her to do that, but there is definately something wrong... and yes, if she could do that she could cheat, guarenteed... GL on your decision I would say... find someone else, or you would have to dump the best friend or whatever, because i know one of em would have to go if it were me

Wow for me too!!!

I have to agree with IH8Women. I want to point out that your friend is really not your friend. I was always brought up to believe you do not date (or even have sex) with your friend girlfriend or even an ex sometimes. I feel your pain but you are going to have to make a decision if you want to continue with her or not. YOU AND ONLY YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE THAT DECISION!!!

Good Luck and God Blessed!!!

First of all, I'd like to say WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!

personally I wouldn't have agreed to such a crazy idea, but that's just me. However if both of you agreed to getting on the wild side then I don't think you should be mad at her. I mean it is normal to feel angry about such an incidence after going ahead with it but it was a decision you both made and you did say you were on ecstacy. I've been told that ecstacy kinda gets you a little wild.

So, talk this through with your girlfriend and see if there's a way you can get past this. I know it's easier said than done but if the 2 of you love each other then don't screw it up.

Okay... First of all you have seem to forgot you were under the influence of Ecstacy... In which, is the main reason why this all happened... She was high and she didn't know what she was doing... I know it hurt you seeing that go on, but you suggested it to her and she was high offcourse she was probably going to say Yes....

You two need to talk about this... I think it was how she reacted to Ecstasy personally... That stuff takes like a day to get out of your system... You need to tell her that made you upset and that the both of you should never do either one of those agian... Has she said anything about that night at all?? Does she even remember it?

Drugs effect each person differently... just to let you know

Sal Paradise

YEs she would cheat on you. And the friend isn't a real friend. You shouldn't do XTC. Drugs are no excuse, she knew what she was doing, as did you.

I'd break up with her now. Nothing will ever be the same. She will probably sleep with the guy again. And then try to claim she thought you were cool with it or that its your fault for wanting the threesome.

Dump her. Then keep in mind what you are feeling right now. Never recommend something that you aren't ready to do, and always remember that other people are attracted to the opposite sex even when they are in a totally commited relationship, so when she said she wasn't, she was lying.

I'm going to assume you are both very young (very early 20's). Use this as a learning experience and don't use drugs. Above all - drugs are no excuse for doing something you may regret. They don't make you do anything you probably wouldn't do already if your inhibitions would let you.

Good luck!

This is pretty huge. But you don't know how she feels now that the ecstacy has worn off. You need to talk to her and let her know how you feel. Chances are good that she feels guilty about it, herself, but you need to know. People can make mistakes and get past them, but only if there is good communication.

You didn't sy whether any of you were drinking, as well. People will often do things under the influence of drugs and alcohol they otherwise wouldn't do.

You also need to consider why you didn't put a stop to things before they went all the way here. I suspect there was a part of you that was curious to see how far she would go? If so, then the situation is partly of your making.

Also, do you think you would have been similarly put off if it had been one of her female friends instead of one of your male friends? If not, you are working with a double standard.

Maybe this will be a lesson to you that drugs are BAD!!! To be honest with you I think that you should talk to her about it and see if you can get through this. But if you remember what happened that image and those noises will be burned into your mind for eternity or until you find someone else who you havn't seen have sex with your "friend". I couldn't even imagine how enraged I would be not only at her but at the "freind" too, if I saw what you saw. I have never had extacy so I don't know how well you can make conscious decisions while under the influence of it. But if you can remember what you saw and heard than things will never ever be the same again! Next time before you do something stupid like take extacy think about it for second or two, and think about what could happen. This could have all been avoided if you had not taken the drugs, and maybe you should stop joking around about having threesomes with your friends, and if your friend is willing to do that to you and your girlfriend than do yourself a favour and kick him in the nuts........ (do not actually kick him in the nuts because that is assault, although he does deserve it)

Take drugs and come up with goofy ideas and you have to pay the consequences. Talk your feelings over with her and see what her feelings are. Until you really get into her head about how she felt, you'll never know.

Drugs can have a strange affect on people.

Either way this relationships over, it doesn't really matter who's fault it was. It's a bad sign you suggested a threesome, its a bad sign she accepted, its an incredibly bad sign she continued to screw your friend even after you said you were uncomfortable, drugs or not, she had sex with someone else right in front of you, bottom line is you'll never marry this chick or be with her forever, if youre in it just for sex then I'd say milk it for what its worth, but if not just get out of there and remember this lesson. I can 100% guarantee you that this relationship will end eventually, so why put yourself through the pain of being with a girl who had sex with your friend in front of you? Again, who cares if it was drugs? it doesnt erase the memory of from your mind, sometimes certain circumstances just cant be overcome, having drug induced sex with ur bf's friend in front of him seems to be one of those cases.