Is she trying to cheat by talking to random guys?

My girlfriend of two years has recently began to spontaneously be nice to guys that we don't even know. She has begun to initiate conversation when guys just come up to her; something that she refused to do in the past.

Is she trying to tell me something, or is it just a social stage she is going through?

How old is she?

Its hard to tell what a sudden change like this means, people change as time goes on. Maybe she is getting more confident, outgoing.

Maybe she is shopping.

How is you relationship generally?

She's testing the waters to see what the singles life is like.

Be prepared.... if she thinks it's not that bad... you will find yourself single soon enough.

Cmop,

You said your girlfriend starts conversations when these guys come up to her? If they come up to her then arent THEY starting the conversations? Are these guys in bars? Are you there or does she tell you this? If you are there then I would say no she's not trying to cheat, if she was why would she do it in front of you? If she's telling you stories about talking to guys maybe she wants to hear you react. Sometimes girls try to make their bf's jealous in order to be reminded that the bf's care for them.