can't pick one

Last May I began dating this guy Ron. This lasted untill about August, everything was going great. During this time I also became really close with an aquaintaince named Rex. We got along perfectly and had a lot in common. It felt as though we were dating as well, other then the physical aspects of a relationship. We would talk on the phone ll the time and frequently hang out with each other, sometimes I even brought Ron along which would make it uncomfortable. Ron trusted me and assumed that we were just friends like i told him. One day Rex told me he couldn't do it anymore and that he liked me too much so i had to make a choice. So i broke up with Ron to be with Rex. Ron was completley crushed and I deperatly tried so continue being friends with him. I still had feeling for him too and I felt horriable for hurting him. So then I broke up with Rex to go back out with Ron. I didn't have any contact with Rex after that so everything was good between Ron and I. Untill last week when i saw Rex again. We discussed why I left and stuff. Seeing him again it felt as though nothing had changed. It was like the same thing was happening all over again because we still got along so well. So then i started thinking maybe i picked the wrong one. Maybe i just went back to Ron because i felt bad for him and i knew that Rex is a stronger person and would be fine on his own. Now Ron has told me that i cannot be friends with Rex or else he is breaking up with me (obviously he trusted me last time and doesn't want the same thing to happen again) I almost said fine break up with me but then i didn't and i told him that i wouldn't be friends with Rex. I already know that Rex and i can not be just friends anyway but i just don't know if i picked the right person or not.

Just a question: How would you feel if the roles were reversed and the man you really cared for kept going back and forth with another woman? Look in the mirror and ask yourself are you the type of person that others admire? You continue to hurt two men who care for you. A mature adult would see this and make a decision and stick with it. Both men must surely see you now as a person that cannot be trusted and will always be careful of totally opening their heart to you in the long run. How can you not see this?

• Like 1