Is she flirting/cheating with another guy?

So umm... I've got this girl, you see... Heh. Anyway, she lives in a different school district than me (I'm getting my GED, and am not in school). So, y'know, she's got no worries of getting caught cheating or whatever if she wanted to. Here's the deal:

Some girls (one is her kind-sorta friend) are telling me that she is sitting on other guys' laps, flirting with some, and particularly flirting with and giving looks to this one guy, Joey. They said that she brought him into the group and said, "This is Joey, isn't he cute?" That's pretty much all I know right now...

So I told my girl what these girls said and she says it's complete bull. I believe her somewhat, because it just doesn't sound like something she'd do... But there's times... Like last night... She was at a football game and I told her I'd like to go 'cause I was bored, and asked her if she'd like me to. She kept saying, "I don't know." So, maybe she just wants to be able to run around with her friends without worrying about me, and just doesn't wanna say that 'cause she thinks it might hurt me or something... I dunno. Plus, she's been quite open about everything. She told me she might get a ride home from this Joey guy. I told her, "As long as you're not in the car alone with him or other guys." I know this guy. He's a creep...

Anyway, what do I do to know or to trust her more or just to get this drama to end?

Trust your own instincts!

I know that from experience if you smell a rat, then the liklihood is, that something quite rotten is going on!

The easiest way to think of it is, not to worry about whether you trust her, just trust your self! If you dont feel right then its pointless being in the relationship!

What are her friends like and why would they be telling you this information if they are HER friends????

If it is just what they are saying then forget them and go on your own judgment, you'll kick yourself if you wreck the relationship because of what people have said! Being true to yourself is the only way you will be happy with what you decide.

I hope that helps a little. Sorry if it doesnt!

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and speaks like a duck you can count on it being a duck. It sounds like she is playing you. Of all the people she knows she has to get a ride home from this guy? I suspect her friends are telling you the truth. Her actions indicate that you are not an important priority for her.