LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Does She Like Me?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th February 2019, 9:59 AM   #1

Question Does She Like Me?

Hello, so i’ve Known this girl in my class for about a year and a half, she showed me around when I was new in school.
Recently, she’s been staring at me a good 3 times a day. I never look back at her, but can see her with my peripheral vision. She has lots of guys as friends and is pretty popular.

When I was was put into a group with her in class, I asked “what do we need to do” to the group. She responded and while she was talking she was (for some reason) smiling and kept eye contact for a good 8 seconds+.
That was a month ago. Only 2 days ago she called me “very tall”, I didn’t respond as she was talking to some other guy. A couple of hours after that, she started (singing/bring silly), came up to my desk, stared for 3 seconds without much face expression then laughed and walked away.

For some reason she’s asked me Three Times while I was eating Lunch if I like the food, the same question lmao.
Can somebody tell me what she’s doing..?

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 18th February 2019 at 3:38 PM.. Reason: Paragraphs and merge threads
Russell.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 10:38 AM   #2
Established Member

Welcome to LS! Let us know how old you two are? That way we can give you better advice.

She very likely enjoys being around you. You should definitely ask her out face to face and see what she says.
Garcon1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 10:50 AM   #3
Established Member

Don't sit around wondering 'does she like me.' Be a man of action and ask her out on a formal date. Ask her out and then you will find out if she likes you, if she does 'great,' if not then move on. Remember the old adage, "he who hesitates is lost."
Guildford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 11:11 AM   #4
Established Member

She's really trying hard to get your attention, and is a little shy too. She likes you. Start doing some light teasing, make her laugh. Then on Friday ask her if she wants to hangout after school, go have an ice cream and talk.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 12:19 PM   #5

Thanks for the advice brotha.
Old 17th February 2019, 12:27 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
She's really trying hard to get your attention, and is a little shy too. She likes you. Start doing some light teasing, make her laugh. Then on Friday ask her if she wants to hangout after school, go have an ice cream and talk.
Thanks for the advice. The weird part is that she’s an Extrovert lol.
Old 17th February 2019, 12:30 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell.H View Post
Thanks for the advice. The weird part is that she’s an Extrovert lol.
Yes but when you really like someone, it changes everything. The confidence level goes down lol.
Old 17th February 2019, 12:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
Yes but when you really like someone, it changes everything. The confidence level goes down lol.
That is true, thanks again, hope you have a good day.
Old 17th February 2019, 12:46 PM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell.H View Post
That is true, thanks again, hope you have a good day.
I wish you good luck. Keep us updated
Old 17th February 2019, 1:36 PM   #10

It is normal to be totally different around someone you like when I'm with my boyfriend I suddenly become far more confident I have no idea why it just happens
Olivia_daviss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2019, 1:47 PM   #11
Established Member

Well, you're right, she's an extrovert, and she is kind of noticing that you are scared, which isn't attractive, so if you are ever going to ask her out, you better get to it because she does seem to have taken an interest, but she's not going to be single for long because he has an outgoing personality. You snooze, you lose on this one.
Old 17th February 2019, 1:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by preraph View Post
Well, you're right, she's an extrovert, and she is kind of noticing that you are scared, which isn't attractive, so if you are ever going to ask her out, you better get to it because she does seem to have taken an interest, but she's not going to be single for long because he has an outgoing personality. You snooze, you lose on this one.
Thanks a lot for the advice. Hope you have a good day ��
Old 18th February 2019, 3:37 PM   #13

Question

Anyways, this isnít a big deal but I was standing with my lunch today after I finished eating. I was with my friend and was talking with him and then accidentally glanced at (the girl) Ďs Friend. It wasnít a big deal as I was just looking around the room while talking.
After that (the girl who Ďlikesí me) started giggling with her friends and looking at me. I looked away and pretended that nothing was happening as I was careless.

I have No Idea what they were laughing at as it was random asf. Is it usually a good sign when a girl laughs with her friends, and was it especially in this case? This isnít a big deal, just wondering when itís a good sign and when itís a bad sign.

iíll Try to post the least updates possible and will probably do one every 2 weeks or something.

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 18th February 2019 at 3:40 PM.. Reason: Merge
Old 18th February 2019, 3:50 PM   #14
Established Member

I think you are over analyzing too much. Just ask her out or donít think about her and move on.
MetallicHue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2019, 4:08 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetallicHue View Post
I think you are over analyzing too much. Just ask her out or donít think about her and move on.
True. I’m very sorry for posting this. Sometimes I don’t even see the point of me doing something lol, my bad. Hopefully it goes well.