LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Does this guy just want to get in my pants or does he actually want a friendship?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th January 2019, 10:59 AM   #16
Established Member

Ya but this is why people come here....to hear other opinions, and get some advice. They can take away whatever advice suits them.
Not to insult anyone but the OP sounds inexperienced/naive so of course we are going to give her the mom/dad talk...it's what us old farts on here do......because we care.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.

Last edited by smackie9; 6th January 2019 at 11:02 AM..
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2019, 11:30 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillafool View Post
Do you really need to ask us? He just wants sex he already knows you have a bf so easy sex with no commitments. If you are game keep entertaining him. If you want to respect your bf ignore him and shut him down.

This is similar to my situation except my now ex girlfriend went out her way to text a guy she met on a dating site (whilst she was in a relationship with me) and he steered the relationship to a sexual direction and she then responded in turn rather than telling him to eff off.

That tells me that she didn't respect me or perhaps even love me. She's shown her true colours though.
Depressed-Fiance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2019, 2:54 AM   #18
S_A
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
This lecherous man does not want a friendship (without benefits) with a teenager. He wants to be able to brag that he nailed the hot piece of ass at the gym.

If you have a BF & would like to keep said BF, avoid this guy at the gym.
She probably should consider dating more people anyway. She is only 19 and needs the experience with people so that she is best equipped to choose the right partner for the long-term (assuming that's her endgame).
S_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2019, 3:39 PM   #19

dating girls = a lot easier.
guys hands are too rough with your t&a and mum never let me have a guy in the house or me at a guys house either, so a lot easier to be with a girl!
Heidi_Alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2019, 12:03 PM   #20
Established Member

This thread just astounds me. Girls - guys never want to be friends with you. We all just want what's between your legs.
yololin is offline   Reply With Quote