I found out that my mom still hangs out with my ex gf that cheated should I be mad ??

Begottenson82

I found out today while using the home P.C. A message window popped up in the lower right corner of the screen and it was my ex gf. I KNOW I was wrong to snoop but I did. It seemed that my mom and her became friends again 6 months ago.

I havent told anyone this but we broke up a year ago. I asked my mom to unfriend her when I found out about the cheating.

Some of the things I saw upset me.

We're talking about her cheating with your father, yes? https://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/cheating-flirting-jealousy/668403-my-fiancess-affair-my-father

If your parents were still together at the time of cheating, then your mum is a victim too. She needs to process it in whatever way she needs to. Yes, it sucks for you, but you're not the only one who's dealing with the fallout.

Again, if your parents were still together, talk with your mum about how she feels and about how you feel. Reconnect.

I found out today while using the home P.C. A message window popped up in the lower right corner of the screen and it was my ex gf. I KNOW I was wrong to snoop but I did. It seemed that my mom and her became friends again 6 months ago.

I havent told anyone this but we broke up a year ago. I asked my mom to unfriend her when I found out about the cheating.

Some of the things I saw upset me.

Unfortunately for you, your mom is a grown woman and is capable of picking her own friends. She doesn't need your approval.

The friendship she has with your ex is their relationship, not yours. Her loyalties are still with you, but that doesn't mean she can't decide for herself who may come into her presence and who can't.

Might be a good idea to stop snooping your mom's emails, since you saw things that upset you...

This is a tough one. We did this to one of my bestest friends. He got cheated by a GF we all liked. And we still liked her despite that, because our friend had some fault to it. Long story there. For whatever reason, your mom really likes this girl. If you have a really close relationship with your mom, don't ask her to delete her. Maybe see what she has to say about it.