Should I be alarmed?

DatingAgain79

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months. During the past few months he's been bringing up actors and other celebrities who are gay and who are out of the closet. He's also mentioned that he loves rimming. Should I take this that he is either gay or bisexual?

And what is regular sex?

Sex that happens fairly frequently and consistently in a set pattern.

ie every day, once a week. once a month... etc.

I am sort scared to ask him more questions about his sexuality. And what is regular sex?

You have every right to ask. Nothing to be scared of...if any of it is true, I would be pissed that he didn't disclosed it at the beginning. For me personally, it would be a deal breaker.

You have every right to ask. Nothing to be scared of...if any of it is true, I would be pissed that he didn't disclosed it at the beginning. For me personally, it would be a deal breaker.

a guy being gay would be a deal breaker for most women :laugh:

The fact that he has even given you cause to question his sexuality isn’t a good sign — at all. Most men couldn’t care less about gay actors, except to make jokes about them. Being afraid to bring it up is something that can land you in a world of trouble. This isn’t something to shy away from. Just be prepared for him to lie about it. Lots of gay men marry in order to keep up appearances. The women who have to deal with that reality 20 years and 3 kids later are devastated.

The fact that he has even given you cause to question his sexuality isn’t a good sign — at all. Most men couldn’t care less about gay actors, except to make jokes about them. Being afraid to bring it up is something that can land you in a world of trouble. This isn’t something to shy away from. Just be prepared for him to lie about it. Lots of gay men marry in order to keep up appearances. The women who have to deal with that reality 20 years and 3 kids later are devastated.

I dated a woman named Janet back oh around 20 years ago. Her ex husband didn't have sex with her saying that he wanted to wait till marriage. Then, when they finally did marry he still didn't want to have sex with her. After a year of marriage he woke up one morning and told her that he was a homosexual. She put 2 and 2 together and filed for divorce.

I dated a woman named Janet back oh around 20 years ago. Her ex husband didn't have sex with her saying that he wanted to wait till marriage. Then, when they finally did marry he still didn't want to have sex with her. After a year of marriage he woke up one morning and told her that he was a homosexual. She put 2 and 2 together and filed for divorce.

A guy who doesn’t want to have sex — there’s a bit of a red flag, no?