We both kissed other people, on how to deal.

Here's the story....

We were hanging out with friends and I met my boyfriends past hook up. She is also the aunt of his nephew and we are both Bi. Well we hit it off and drinks were had and I found myself making out with her later that night. Felt horrible about it so I decided to come clean right away. He was livid and I decided I would give him a pass if he felt the need. He said "no". Well I recently found out that he decided to go ahead and make out with another girl after all, which hurt me. I know I gave him a pass after I did the same, but its painful to think of him being intimate with someone else. He says it was only making out and it did not go further. Any advice on how we can both move past this and regain our trust in each other. We both agreed the cheating will stop at that, but I am still hurt and would like to be able to let this go without bringing it up when we argue. Is our relationship doomed? If anyone has any experience on this, how did things turn out and did you forgive them?

You have no solid foundation to continue. You both have no clue about boundaries. The eye for an eye is the most ridiculous way to "even the score" Sorry to say this but you both are not mature enough to handle a relationship. You both should just be poly amorous and keep exploring and experiencing with others.

• Like 1

So your boyfriend used to hook up with his nephew’s aunt, and you hooked up with her too? I’m trying to wrap my head around all of that. Sounds like it should make for a fun family gathering around the holidays.