I am an idealist that keeps hope despite obvious abuse

I have spent the last six years in a relationship with a girl , I felt in love really hard after moving together after year and a half of dating, only two months after When I thought everything was perfect she changed completely in a matter of couple of weeks , at the same time her finishing hours started to be later and later , her going out started and suddenly she was going out everyday until three or four am, never calling or answering calls or messaging , sex when from 100 to 10, not only the amount of times but all interest , love, care,cuddles,hugs, kisses , love words, passion , ,,,, everything,,,,,stopped talking to me, laughing, calling , texting ,,,,,then she stopped coming home and giving me a kiss or a cuddle or nothing at all, having to shower before she would even get close to me,,,,,,,,bruises started showing all the time , in places that usually she gets them when having sex , love bites , rushes that I only had seen When kissing her real hard and with a beard, suspicious nights out no getting in touch ever , calls a three am apologising for not having said nothing in hours about her going out and not coming home and that she was in a cab already heading home.....but instead of supposed 5 to 10 min cab drive she spent the next one a a half hour not even texting to say that she ended up getting off the taxi and staying with her friends , not answering her phone at all and then sudden answer with no one around her and a voice of guilt and poor excuses , then it took her 40 min to get home when anywhere in town at 430 am you can get anywhere in 10 min max.....excuse at the time when asking her how she could get off the phone with me and despite her knowing that I was expecting her soon she did not even think to call me or txt me to let me know,,,,,well somehow she did and somehow she didnÂ’t hear me ringing once in over an hour or checked her phone once and see my mns and calls,,,,l,anyway, after an uncomfortable chat and me not taking all the poor excuses she offers me sex, even though we rarely had sex anymore at the time, she just let me go in and show no interest at all , as soon as I am inside I could tell that she was sooo open and wet that only IÂ’ve ever seen this after we had sex,,,,...I should have left her then , now many more things have happened and I feel used and abused , confused and lost,,,,should I leave her ...

Ok. You know you should leave her because she has been cheating on you & making a fool of you for at least 4 years. How many more years are you going to let her rob from you?

Get an STD test while you are at it.