Is he cheating again?

A few years ago I caught my boyfriend sexting his best mates ex, it completely broke me and nearly ended our relationship. We went on holiday last month and as he had a friend (a girl) from work going to the same place as us he arranged for us to meet up with her and her boyfriend. She ended up having a massive fight with her boyfriend and my partner was constantly hugging her and making sure she was OK and pushed me to the side. Ever since we've come home hes constantly texting her and it's getting more and more everyday to really late at night and he tilts his phone away from me so I can't see what he's saying. This is exactly how he was the first time around and now I'm scared it's happening all over again. We've not long moved in together and ever since he doesn't come near me, doesn't hug me or kiss me or show me any affection and the last time we have sex was so long ago I can't remember.

Am I right to be worried or am I just being stupid

The fact that intimacy has completely dried up and he's so distant is a red flag in and of itself. Have you spoken to him about this?

When you add in his history and his continued communication with this other girl, it's not looking good, OP.

If he hasn't cheated, he wants to cheat... I agree, you are in danger here.

It's that old saying: Fool me once, shame on you. Food me twice, shame on me.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry this is happening. You should have dumped him the first time. Why didn't you just grab his phone? I sure as hell would have.

darling it needs to be over. He's no longer your BF.

Ever since we've come home hes constantly texting her and it's getting more and more everyday to really late at night and he tilts his phone away from me so I can't see what he's saying. This is exactly how he was the first time around and now I'm scared it's happening all over again. We've not long moved in together and ever since he doesn't come near me, doesn't hug me or kiss me or show me any affection and the last time we have sex was so long ago I can't remember.

Am I right to be worried

yes. not acceptable behavior. why are you allowing this? if my man was texting a woman 'late into the night' he'd be finding other sleeping arrangements!

He is cheating. And if he hasn’t “physically” cheated. He plans to. If you’re in a relationship with somebody, you don’t hide your phone from them or lock your phone unless you’re hiding something. This is what destroyed my relationship. I know how much it hurts and I hope you get out of this. It’s even harder with kids involved. You need to cut him off NOW before you end up getting stuck like me...