Sexual relationship with another girl but?

natashalove

he's in a sexual relationship with this girl he's always touching and they share the same cigarettes like she takes it out of his mouth and smokes it and basically they have been hooking up for 2 years but then he's always struggling to talk to me, keeps staring at me and basically has 0 confidence in front of me.

He has been after me since the last year and wants to talk to me and when I stopped approaching him and talking to him, he started saying hi and how are you and also expects me to come and talk to him.

So I dont understand. If he already has this hook up buddy whom he's always playful and touchy with, why is he after me and why can't he speak to me as easily as he can with her or others?

He thinks he's some sex god and wants to get with you for some strange. If he can have two or 3 partners, why not?

• 3 weeks later...

When a man has feelings for a woman he looses all confidence and turns into an idiot temporarily. Perhaps the hookup friend feels comfortable but he would rather be with you. Or maybe he is just not thinking like that at all.

When a man is interested in you, they make it known. I still say, he's not as interested as you think... He's not after you, the last time you posted he told you he was not interested.

And, what would you want with a man who is having sex with another woman?

It's time to move on... Your continued focus on this man is obsessive.

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 1